Puchasing 10C tickets for 1st time

BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,688
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Sorry if this has been posted 100 times before. But this will be my first attempt at trying to secure tickets for a show through 10C.
I believe i have the understanding on how to do it. It will be like purchasing goods through the web site, I just have to click on buy tickets (Buffalo show) and follow the prompts from there. Now I know it says the tickets go on sale at 11:00 am Pacific Time, I live in the Eastern Time Zone, so I will have to be ready to purchase 8:00 am my local time? as I believe there is a 3 hour time difference. I hope that is correct. If someone can confirm this, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks again. :D
2005 - London
2009 - Toronto
2010 - Buffalo
2011 - Toronto 1&2
2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
2018 - Fenway 1&2
2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
2023 - Chicago 1&2
2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    2 pm eastern time
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,688
    Thanks so much, I really would have had that Fucked Up. Thanks again
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Your time is going the wrong way. If tix go on sale at noon PDT that means you need to get on at 3pm EDT (well, 2:55 just to be safe).

Also, buying 10c pre-sale is an excruciating, blood pressure rising, soul-sucking endeavor. Be ready for site crashes, slow load times (you'll think you're on dial-up), and a lot of hair pulling. It's best if no children or pets (or wives) are withing throwing distance). Good luck and maybe I'll see you in Buffalo.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,688
    Stryker420 wrote:
    Your time is going the wrong way. If tix go on sale at noon PDT that means you need to get on at 3pm EDT (well, 2:55 just to be safe).

Also, buying 10c pre-sale is an excruciating, blood pressure rising, soul-sucking endeavor. Be ready for site crashes, slow load times (you'll think you're on dial-up), and a lot of hair pulling. It's best if no children or pets (or wives) are withing throwing distance). Good luck and maybe I'll see you in Buffalo.

Thanks my friend. Hopefully trying to get them isn't to bad, but from different threads posted in past and today, sounds like it could be a headache. Hopefully 1st times a charm. Look forward to seeing you in Buffalo.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • BLACK35 wrote:
    Stryker420 wrote:

Thanks my friend. Hopefully trying to get them isn't to bad, but from different threads posted in past and today, sounds like it could be a headache. Hopefully 1st times a charm. Look forward to seeing you in Buffalo.

It may not be that bad for Buffalo. Boston and New York are always crazy times when it comes trying to get tickets. But look at the tickets that went on sale Monday, all of them are still available. It really depends on where they are playing and how many people live in that area that want or go or people that are willing to make a trip that far. Good Luck!

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.