In need of a place to stay in columbus!

BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
edited March 2010 in The Porch
A friend and I are looking for a place to crash for the Columbus show. Just for the night of the show we will be leaving pretty early the next morning as we both have to work back in MI. We are a male and female 22 and 23 years old. Its Chelseas first show and my fifth. Were just good friends so no need to worry about sexing on the couch or anything like that. We enjoy a good party but don't get too crazy. Just two laid back friends looking to meet some Jamily and have a good time at the show and a decent place to sleep. Any help would be awesome.
Shows:
San Diego 2003
Grand Rapids 2004
Grand Rapids 2006
Detroit 2006
Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinGnarly wrote:
    A friend and I are looking for a place to crash for the Columbus show. Just for the night of the show we will be leaving pretty early the next morning as we both have to work back in MI. We are a male and female 22 and 23 years old. Its Chelseas first show and my fifth. Were just good friends so no need to worry about sexing on the couch or anything like that. We enjoy a good party but don't get too crazy. Just two laid back friends looking to meet some Jamily and have a good time at the show and a decent place to sleep. Any help would be awesome.

hahaha sexing :lol:
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    plenty of cheap hotels motels
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    2 people from Michigan looking for a place to crash in Columbus? uh oh
  • BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    If no one can to put us up for the night does can you point us in the direction of any good camping spots around the area? Any would help would be aweomse.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."