If your debit card works like a credit card...

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited March 2010 in The Porch
you would think you can use it to purchase tix, correct? Any reason why it wouldn't work?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Vedder1029Vedder1029 Posts: 179
    Used mine last year... shouldn't have a problem.
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    there is no reason it wouldnt...most debit cards work the same way with online purchases as a regular cc..accept it comes out of your bank account
  • Black10Black10 Posts: 160
    you would think you can use it to purchase tix, correct? Any reason why it wouldn't work?

I've always used my debit card. It works just the same.
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646

I always use my debit card to purchase tix and it has never caused me any problems. They do hit your account right away though, just a heads-up.
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    It might not work if you do not have any money in the account.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • k thanks. Also, what if you don't have a 3 digit code on the back of the card?
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    k thanks. Also, what if you don't have a 3 digit code on the back of the card?

if it doesnt have one it doesnt have one. if you haven't used it for online purchases you might wanna call your bank and find out.. can't mess around today 8-)
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    Send me the info on the card and I will try to purchase tickets with it to see if it works.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    k thanks. Also, what if you don't have a 3 digit code on the back of the card?

Might be worth it it buy a sticker this morning just to see if everything works. I have used mine with no problem before but I also have the 3 digit code on the back of mine. I thought they all did.
  • I agree with whoever said buy a sticker. Buy the cheapest item now for a trial, don't want to be stalling when the bell tolls.
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    loadedgun wrote:
    Send me the info on the card and I will try to purchase tickets with it to see if it works.

Yes...I too will help you, uh, determine if this is a viable means of getting tickets. 8-):lol: