NYC/Boston local on sale times

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited March 2010 in The Porch
For those of us who are time conversion challenged.

May 17th Boston, MA TD Garden March 16, 9am PDT = 12:00PM NOON Local time.
May 18th TBD TBD TBD
May 20th New York, NY Madison Square Garden March 16, 12pm PDT = 3:00PM Local time.
May 21st New York, NY Madison Square Garden March 16, 3pm PDT = 6:00PM Local time.
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    For those of us who are time conversion challenged.

May 17th Boston, MA TD Garden March 16, 9am PDT = 12:00PM NOON Local time.
    May 18th TBD TBD TBD
    May 20th New York, NY Madison Square Garden March 16, 12pm PDT = 3:00PM Local time.
    May 21st New York, NY Madison Square Garden March 16, 3pm PDT = 6:00PM Local time.

thank god i was clueless :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    yea stupid me for some reason put in my head pdt was 3 hours ahead the other day

i dunno why i did that considering i have friends in cali and im use to it but whatever lol
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    edited March 2010
    Anticipation got the better of me. I was all set to drop everything at 12:00 today....then I realized what an idiot I was. So now I have to drop everything at 3:00! :D I am very anxious like everyone else. Lots of people going for these shows. It is good PJ is coming here, but it sucks that everyone else is coming with them!
    Post edited by PJ_Lukin on
  • I've never done the 10club presale before, and I was just curious how good the seats usually are? I'm a new member so I don't anticipate getting the best of the best or anything but I just wanted to see what people have experienced.
  • SmileDadSmileDad Posts: 186
    I've never done the 10club presale before, and I was just curious how good the seats usually are? I'm a new member so I don't anticipate getting the best of the best or anything but I just wanted to see what people have experienced.

I have experienced GREATNESS! AKA Pearl Jam.
    "This one's for Shae" -Ed, right before playing SMILE for my daughter (who was 9 then) BOSTON GARDEN 5-25-06
  • SmileDad wrote:

Obviously it's greatness if it's Pearl Jam and so long as I'm there I'll be ecstatic, just wanted to know how high I should get the hopes of my buddy that I'm taking.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I've never done the 10club presale before, and I was just curious how good the seats usually are? I'm a new member so I don't anticipate getting the best of the best or anything but I just wanted to see what people have experienced.

I assume its hard to tell for Bos/NY becasue of the amount of fans in the area. I have a pretty good fan club #.. usually within the first 10 rows at the Florida shows, but i'm not expecting good seats at MSG, if I get them at all. :? :)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,356
    It scares me how many people have no understanding of time zones. Sure, a mix up here or there, but jeez, it's not rocket science.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    I cant wait to read the threads complaining about the system and not being able to score tickets.
    Especially those that get made before they sell out. :lol:
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    SmileDad wrote:

Obviously it's greatness if it's Pearl Jam and so long as I'm there I'll be ecstatic, just wanted to know how high I should get the hopes of my buddy that I'm taking.

I think you will be very lucky to get in the 200 level, maybe even 300 if you have a relatively high number, say 400,000+ http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    SmileDad wrote:

I think you will be very lucky to get in the 200 level, maybe even 300 if you have a relatively high number, say 400,000+ http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html
    you will be lucky to secure ANY 10c tix for MSG
    This aint gonna be easy folks.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    SmileDad wrote:

yea my number is up there ill be happy with anything below 400s..prefer not getting all the way up there lol

but il ltake what i can get if i get one show today ill be happy and for the 2nd ill buy of another site to get better seats
  • CW11331CW11331 Posts: 127
    I was able to score for both nights when they played last year. Number 14x,xxx and was last row in section 1 both nights. I think it was row 18 but I COULD BE WRONG. IM REALLY HOPING TO SCORE BOTH NIGHTS AGAIN. BLACK KEYS AND PJ- OH MY!!!!!!!!.
    Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28, 1996
    Blockbuster Music Center - Aug 28, 1998, E-Centre - Sep 02, 2000
    First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003
    Hersheypark Stadium - Jul 12, 2003, Borgata - Sept 30, 2005
    Tweeter Center May 27 & May 28, 2006
    Continental Arena - Jun 03, 2006
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008,MSG - Jun 24 & 25, 2008
    Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 MSG - May 20 & 21 2010
    PJ 20!!! Alpine Valley 9/3/11 & 9/4/11 Ticket Lotto Winner -rw9!-
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Trying for MSG2 I know its a slim chance but what a gas that would be to be there for finale night :D
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    "I think you will be very lucky to get in the 200 level, maybe even 300 if you have a relatively high number, say 400,000+ http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html"

I have 410xxx and Night 1 MSG in 2008 I got section 124 row B Stone's side.