What would you do? (10C tix vs. Suite)

gems_n_rhinestonesgems_n_rhinestones Posts: 382
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So I am going up to Boston for the show. 8-)

I have a lot of ties there anyway, so I waited til the tour schedule came out (and obviously planned to just happen to be there that week). My close cousin is very into the band, but since it's kind of a special occasion for me to come up, she suggested we see who all would be interested in going (other cousins, friends, etc) and plan a night out seeing a great show. LOVE that idea....in theory....I'm thinking most won't be as into it as us. And she has a friend who can upgrade our tix into a suite (NOT thru the 10C). Normally, I'd be like "hells yeah!". Not to sound ungrateful, but I think I'd rather be "in it" then watching the show from a "suite".

I've never purchased 10 club tix or knowingly been in a 10 club section, but I've come to appreciate those who appreciate ALL the songs.

So, my question is has anyone seen a show from a suite at the Garden? Is it a good/bad/awesome place to see the show from?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LD212318LD212318 Posts: 12
    The closer, the better. Not to say I wouldn't like to see a Celtics game from up there, but not a PJ show.
  • Depends on what your number is. If you have a higher number then take the suite.

There is, however, always the chance that you could hit the lottery.
  • ELLY89ELLY89 Posts: 9
    It is incredible I have been to MSG's suite for a Phish concert. Everything is right there and the view is really great! The best part is you have all the amenities at your finger tips....food drinks and most importantly very quick access to the bathroom since it's usually in the suite or right outside so you will not miss much of show.... I would definetly do it if possible. Good luck, and have a geat time.
  • I have a really high # 446xxx so I don't even feel comfortable trying to get 10 club tix, especially in Boston. But, I'd pay a reasonable price for decent seats vs. suite. But.....maybe a suite isn't all that bad considering all the amenities Elly pointed out. I just don't want to feel "removed" from the show...