The Facemelter on Jimmy Fallon tonight?!?! via FB

ryanevolutionryanevolution Posts: 782
edited March 2010 in The Porch
My Pearl Jam facebook update is telling me Mike is on Jimmy Fallon tonight?! Sitting in?
Evolution Music Studios presents:
DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm guessing Fallon isn't live if all of the band is at rock and roll hall of fame ceremony?
  • FUCK YEAH!

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Yeah I'm stoked, the funniest guy ever with the face meltingest guy ever
  • Show airs at 12:35.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,472
    Show airs at 12:35.

1:35 AM Halifax Time! I'll be up! :D
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    RiotZact wrote:

Seriously?
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    RiotZact wrote:

Seriously?

You beat me to it. I was just going to write that.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • RiotZact wrote:
    Yeah I'm stoked, the funniest guy ever
    So Norm Macdonald is going to be on?
    20-norm-macdonald.jpg
  • RiotZact wrote:
    Yeah I'm stoked, the funniest guy ever
    So Norm Macdonald is going to be on?
    20-norm-macdonald.jpg

Nope, Tim Meadows

ladies-man.jpg
    NERDS!
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    the story on pearljam.com? "creedles"?
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Dillsnufus wrote:
    the story on pearljam.com? "creedles"?

Yeah, is this his new nickname? huh?
    Newch91 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Seriously?

You beat me to it. I was just going to write that.

I've never seen anybody funnier on a late night show, but I'm only 17 and they say that he appeals to a younger group of people so what do I know, and yes norm mcdonald is pretty funny too
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    RiotZact wrote:
    I've never seen anybody funnier on a late night show, but I'm only 17 and they say that he appeals to a younger group of people so what do I know, and yes norm mcdonald is pretty funny too

Did you watch Conan before he went off the air? I'm 2 years older than you and his audience is 18-49, but you're close enough.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Did you watch Conan before he went off the air? I'm 2 years older than you and his audience is 18-49, but you're close enough.

Oh yeah conan was also great for sure but Jimmy is better IMO, I don't know why, he could say the dumbest thing ever and it makes me laugh. :lol:
    Maybe this is a clue that matt is going to soundgarden and ?uestlove is gonna be pearl jams new drummer! :o:o:o

:lol::lol::lol:
  • RiotZact wrote:
    Maybe this is a clue that matt is going to soundgarden and ?uestlove is gonna be pearl jams new drummer! :o:o:o

Actually, that would be awesome. Except I like the Roots so I wouldn't want ?uestlove to leave :lol:
    NERDS!
    RiotZact wrote:

Actually, that would be awesome. Except I like the Roots so I wouldn't want ?uestlove to leave :lol:

That was the only thing that upset me to, but just think, they could bring out a bunch of extra picks and stick them in his afro so they could throw more out to us!!!!
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    RiotZact wrote:

?uestlove has sooo much groove.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V