THE OFFICIAL PLAY NO WAY IN KANSAS CITY!!!!!!!!

punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I know the standard answer..Please play No Way in Kansas City. Please!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Wow another good one, hope you get it!
  • No way, save it for STL! Kidding, it's a great song, should be Even Flow status.
    I think it would go great in the last encore, just cause it rocks and the lyrics are sweet. "Cause I'll stop trying to make a difference..."
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    I'm on board.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Strangest Tribe and Undone would be my top choices!
    Bump
    "All the static in my attic-a, shifts down my side nerve"
  • ChaseProChasePro Posts: 41
    No Way followed up by Untitled-MFC...go Yield.
    I'll stop tryin to make a difference
  • No way, save it for STL! Kidding, it's a great song, should be Even Flow status.
    I think it would go great in the last encore, just cause it rocks and the lyrics are sweet. "Cause I'll stop trying to make a difference..."

I was just coming to say the same thing. Only I'm not kidding. Save it for St. Louis. :P
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    I would also love to hear No Way at KC or STL...But, would be on cloud nine if pearl jam would play All Those Yesterdays at either of those shows..

Jeremy
  • No Way, Pilate, and All Those Yesterdays are all I need to finish out being able to say I've seen every song on Yield live so if they could do any of those that would be great.

Also hope KC gets the love but please extend it to the STL and Indy!!!
    1998 - St. Louis
    2000 - St. Louis
    2003 - West Palm Beach, St. Louis, Champaign, Bonner Springs, and East Troy
    2004 - St. Louis, Asheville, and Kissimmee
    2005 - Kitchener and London, Ontario
    2006 - Chicago Night 1, Cincinnati, and St. Paul Night 1
    2007 - Lollapalooza
    2010 - St. Louis and Noblesville
    2011 - East Troy PJ20 Night 1 and Night 2
    2013 - Wrigley and Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis and Memphis
    2016 - Lexington
    2018 - Wrigley Night 1 

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine"
    No Way, Pilate, and All Those Yesterdays are all I need to finish out being able to say I've seen every song on Yield live so if they could do any of those that would be great.

That would be cool if you got 1 each night, and fairly realistic, hopw you do!
  • punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    I'd love both nights, my kids are going to their first show in St. Louis. I hope Pearl jam play rarities like they would in Seattle, Philly, Boston, Msg etc. I still will be happy even if I got my least favorite song over and over again.

cherrs,
    Matt
  • Jessie78Jessie78 Posts: 65
    They could play this instead of Evenflow maybe...not that I don't enjoy the hell out of a live Evenflow, but No Way has been omitted from the setlist far too many times!!!
    "I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."
    KC, MO 7.3.98
    OKC 4.3.03
    KC, MO 5/2010
    EV- Memphis 6.20.09
    EV- Tulsa 11.18.12
    bump
  • RiotZact wrote:
    Bump

I'm pretty sure he says "Shoots down my sciatic nerve"
  • ^^ shoots and shifts? I thought it was shizzes :D
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Strangest Tribe and Undone would be my top choices!
    me too and Alone!
    I'm really looking forward to seeing them again, so glad they decided to give us some springtime dates :clap:
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
    No Way, Pilate, and All Those Yesterdays are all I need to finish out being able to say I've seen every song on Yield live so if they could do any of those that would be great.

You saw Red Dot live? Or are you counting when it was played over the PA as the band was coming on stage on the 1998 tour?
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i think no way is only for special occasions and i dont think KC is one of them
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i think no way is only for special occasions and i dont think KC is one of them

Ouch
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    no way sucks.
    RiotZact wrote:
    Bump

Just checked and we were both right and wrong it's "shoots down my side nerve"
  • That would be sweet... I hope they don't just dump all the rare songs they did last year for this tour, kind of like how they dumped Who You Are after playing it a few times in 08... No Way would be amazing.

I agree, scratch Even Flow and play No Way... or any rare b-side! Play Alive and one other Ten song and people will be happy to not even notice Even Flow was omitted... they did some shows last year without E-Flow and Alive, that would be great.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    Bump

Just checked and we were both right and wrong it's "shoots down my side nerve"

This has been debated before, but "sciatic nerve" is generally the accepted answer. I don't know why the PJ site has "side nerve" because... really, it just sounds dumb that way and makes no sense.
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    Oh, and I am totally down for No Way in KC. I will beg if necessary.
    I think the begging may have to start
  • airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    NO WAY :lol:
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
    4 days away!!!! Please play No Way.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    No Way would be awesome....... in KC or Stl or both.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    Here's a token
    Of my openness
    Of my need to not
    Disappear

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***