Buy tickets on iphone?

vitology10vitology10 Posts: 7
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I wont be around a computer when tickets go on sale I will however have my iphone with me. I have bought things from 10 club on Iphone so curious has anyone bought tickets on their iphone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i bought tickets for NIN at the Palladium on my iphone.

of course that wasnt the 10club site...so i dont know.
  • not4u32not4u32 Posts: 46
    Bought columbus on the Iphone today...just be patient...click on everything once and wait for it to load...i had no problems :thumbup:
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    I bought St. Louis and Columbus on my iphone, no problems. good luck!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    I bought Philly tix via my iPhone last year.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • JameydogJameydog Posts: 68
    I did break the rules today and had my computer and iPhone logged to buy tickets today for KC. I tried first on the iPhone because it seemed to be loading pages faster than the computer when i was testing the site earlier before the sale. But at sale time when I hit "tickets" it timed out about a minute later so I went right to the computer and it went through the first time. I finished up my purchase on the computer and was curious what the iPhones prob was. I logged back on and hit the tickets button and it went right through to link for the KC show but when I clicked it the next page said "this item is unavailable for sale". So I went back to my home page on the iphone (which is google) and tried it all again. This time it all went through and I had the option to buy. This was prolly 15 mins after the pre-sale start time. I would purchase a sticker like an hour before the show you want starts selling just to make sure everything is working good.