Chance they slip in Boston 2 fan sale tomorrow?

MS29359MS29359 Posts: 9
edited March 2010 in The Porch
They have done this before with boston and new york shows....Anyone have any info on if a second boston show will mysteriously pop up tomorrow for fan club sale?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Probably not. I personally think they have to sort out the NBA/NHL playoff schedule first. But PJ has the date reserved if they can get it.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,592
    I wouldnt think so. Theres a few different ways theyve done this before. For the 2nd Chicago show last year, they just sent out an email and tickets went on sale instantly (but there was never a "TBD" on the schedule). Other times they notified ahead of time that you could buy tickets to a "potential" rollover show and they went on sale just like normal tickets. I think they stopped doing the rollover thing after the second EV memphis show was cancelled and there were some disappointed people (but that show was a lottery anyhow). I guess you never really can know for sure, but I dont think the 10c has pulled a ticketmaster and put up a second show immediately after the first one sells out.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    the same chance that they put up a pittsburgh show for sale tomorrow