Odd Lottery Question

.lovethepj..lovethepj. Posts: 119
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I hope this makes sense....

Do you think if you were going to be in row 7 using your regular 10c number, that the 10c wouldn't move you to rows 9 or 10 if you ended up winning the lottery?

All hypothetical, of course. Just wondering if the 10c would keep you in your better seats, even if you're selected for the lottery.
I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    It's a good problem to have.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    I think I remember seeing some post saying your seats cannot in essence get worse via the lottery.

personally I think anyone below the number of 100k isn't even in the lottery anyhow.
  • .lovethepj..lovethepj. Posts: 119
    Totally a great problem to have, but was wondering nevertheless!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    personally I think anyone below the number of 100k isn't even in the lottery anyhow.
    I've always wondered that too... I've never really heard of anyone sub 100K winning te lotto and I know I never have. I'm almost at 100K and no one I've sat around has ever said they won it either.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    your seats cannot in essence get worse via the lottery.

correct
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    It's a good problem to have.
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”