My shameless plug for my new venture

jimmyjazz14jimmyjazz14 Posts: 77
edited March 2010 in The Porch
It's been a long time since I've been on here. When I worked in an office with a computer with internet at my desk I would waste so much time on these boards. Anyway, I come back to you, my fellow PJ fans as a new blogger. It's more of a hobby than anything else. It's about music, movies, really whatever I feel like writing about. Some of you may enjoy it, though most will probably hate it. Feel free to check it out and support a fellow fan. Your comments, both negative and positive are welcome.

http://notjustcheese.blogspot.com
Without Me, it's just Aweso
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shameless bump
  • I think you're off to a good start. Pretty enjoyable read.
    Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I think you're off to a good start. Pretty enjoyable read.

Agreed :D

P.S. I used to be a pretty big Live fan as well but haven't listened to them in probably 5 or more years. I may have to pull out one of their CD's and listen to it on my way home from work.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • thanks fellas, I hope you keep reading.
  • in regards to Live, you should check out some of their post 1997 stuff- Birds of Prey is a good album, and i saw them in 2007 (or 08, not sure which) and they are still pretty good live (no pun intended)
  • in regards to Live, you should check out some of their post 1997 stuff- Birds of Prey is a good album, and i saw them in 2007 (or 08, not sure which) and they are still pretty good live (no pun intended)

Yeah, writing that blurb I read up on them a bit. I was surprised they had a huge overseas following and just recently broke up (turned out the lead singer, was a real dick). I was going to give their newer stuff a listen. Any specific songs you recommend?
  • oh i hadnt heard about the breakup. and i recommend "heaven" from the birds of pray album, or pretty much the whole thing...and songs from black mountain isnt as good but "the river" is worth a listen
  • and i cant forget "the dolhpins cry" from a distance to here
  • shameless bump due to a new post.