Do you have to use will call on the day of the show?

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Or is it possible to go the day before if you're going to be in the area? Also, for MSG, can you go to the first show and get your tix to both shows or do you have to go separately for each show to get your tix?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    edited March 2010
    you can only pickup tix for that nights show
    Post edited by norm on
  • norm wrote:
    ticket booths open 3-4 hours before the show and you can only pickup tix for that nights show
    :( :cry:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    depends on teh show. i picked up my philly 4 tickets before the Flyers game (noonish).
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • wnh1977wnh1977 Posts: 618
    Yes, you can only pick up tickets on the day of show... usually around noon or 1pm, isn't it? I don't think it's 3 or 4 hours before the show, more like 6 or 7 hours.
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006: 5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
    2024: 5/18, 6/29
  • Dissident67Dissident67 Posts: 568
    81 wrote:
    depends on teh show. i picked up my philly 4 tickets before the Flyers game (noonish).

yeah MSG in 2008 it was easy to pick tickets up, the booths were open when the box office opened which was by like 11am
    "Change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    sorry i confused doors open with box office opening :oops:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,480
    81 wrote:

I think all 4 show's in Philly we could of got our ticket's @ 12/1 pm that time @ the 10club booth's @ the back of the Spectrum. Where The Boss's huge banner was hanging. I wonder who took the Pearl Jam banner up front of the Spectrum? So wanted to take a piece of that home.

I remembered getting the email that 10club ticket's for the Toronto '09 show, 10club line would start giving out ticket's @ 11am. Then it changed to 2 or was it 3pm, cause of the festivities happening in the area!

I like getting my ticket's early in the day so I can spend more time @ the Wishlist Foundation pre parties. 8-)
    demetrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think all 4 show's in Philly we could of got our ticket's @ 12/1 pm that time @ the 10club booth's @ the back of the Spectrum. Where The Boss's huge banner was hanging. I wonder who took the Pearl Jam banner up front of the Spectrum? So wanted to take a piece of that home.

I remembered getting the email that 10club ticket's for the Toronto '09 show, 10club line would start giving out ticket's @ 11am. Then it changed to 2 or was it 3pm, cause of the festivities happening in the area!

I like getting my ticket's early in the day so I can spend more time @ the Wishlist Foundation pre parties. 8-)

I think the pearl jam banner is still on the Spectrum, at least it was a couple weeks ago when I went by.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951

yeah MSG in 2008 it was easy to pick tickets up

easy except for the freak rainstorm that soaked every person of that mile long ticket line.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i had ticketmaster tickets for last falls chicago, but i remember you were able to go early, around noon pick up your tickets and take off until show time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

easy except for the freak rainstorm that soaked every person of that mile long ticket line.

I had no idea about this, I picked up my tickets real early when there was no line. I think this is really weird too because the MSG ticket area is indoors and I can't imagine the line making it outdoors, I also don't remember it raining. But I really was just saying that the box office opens early so its easy to pick up tickets if you are in the city early.

• yeah MSG in 2008 it was easy to pick tickets up

:o
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    81 wrote:
    i had ticketmaster tickets for last falls chicago, but i remember you were able to go early, around noon pick up your tickets and take off until show time.

11 am and it was by far the longest line for fanclub tickets EVER! Night 1 anyways...

That was Night 1 right? I remembered being in that maze of a fence they had by the left side of the MSG, across of the Pen's Hotel. Good times! :thumbup:
  • 81 wrote:

11 am and it was by far the longest line for fanclub tickets EVER! Night 1 anyways...

dude Hartford 08 was a mess and PJ actually went on w/people still filing in. Glad I went at 3pm.
    demetrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think the pearl jam banner is still on the Spectrum, at least it was a couple weeks ago when I went by.

Whoa! Still up @ the Spectrum & nobody has given a Ninja any flow or mob connection any orders to get that down & into the hands of fellow Pearl Jam fans? :shock:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    81 wrote:

Yea we saw the line so we went sightseeing had lunch then came back a couple hours later no line
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    at 08 the box office open for 10c tix at 14:00 and night 1 buy merch before u take your ticket ..
    at night 2 they change it u could buy merch after u pick up the ticket....
    for ticket master was open from night 1 at 9:00 in the morning,,at box office number 5
    from ticketmaster u could take from night 1 both nights tickets
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    You only have to use willcall the day of the show if you want to pick up your tickets and see the show.