need info for tickets for Buffalo Show

joshmaloneyjoshmaloney Posts: 10
edited March 2010 in The Porch
How many ticket get set aside for 10 club?

I am a year member of the 10 club. Is it possible to get presale tickets for buffalo or am I to much of a newbee to be eligable by seniority?

If I do get tickets ordered do they get taken away if some with more seniority orders after me?

should I just try for tickets when they go public?

any suggestions would help
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 10C gets 10-20% of the venue. Once you buy your tix you're golden. Those with more seniority can get shut out if they're not fast enough. Seniority only determines seat location not whether you actually get tix.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Thanks LoveBoat!!!

I have been reading posts all am looking for answers with no luck.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    yeah. whether you were in the 10c one day or since 1993, you have the same shot at the, say 2,000 pairs.

Then the seating is based on seniority, so you would be much "further back" than someone who has been in the club since 1993 (who also scored one of the 2,000 pairs).

the 1st, 2nd, 9th and 10th rows on the floor are a lottery drawing and any fan who scored a pair could get randomly selected. (I would think they are still doing that).
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    When do the Buffalo tix go on presale? I don't see them listed in the "Goods" section.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    2 pm in the east
    you're the man, Mayday.

Thanks
    Damn. The site says that I needed to renew before March 10; I renewed March 13. I even called the ten club, but they said they couldn't make an exception for me, which is only fair. Damn! I only want to get some good seats for the show!!