Dilemma with Columbus - You alone?

DreamOfAngelsDreamOfAngels Posts: 829
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Here is my dilemma...

My mother is a big PJ fan but not a 10c member. The ticket plan was that I was going to get tickets to take friend A and then my friend B was going to take my mom with his extra 10c. I just got the call that friend B can't go to Columbus so now I feel like I have to choose between taking friend A or my mom.

Options that I see: 1) I am planning to take my mom to another show with me so they could each have 1 show, 2) I could bump friend A so mom can go to both shows (which she was planning on doing), or 3) a trustworthy fan on the 10c site would be willing to sell an extra Columbus ticket to my mom...

This all assumes that I'm able to get tickets to Columbus and the other show that I promised my mom... Anyone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    I say mom gets preference to the first show. Friend gets 2nd priority. Mothers day is coming up you know.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    I say mom gets preference to the first show. Friend gets 2nd priority. Mothers day is coming up you know.
    No internal conflict over the fact that a commitment was already made with friend A?
  • StickmanJamStickmanJam Posts: 425
    mickeyrat wrote:
    No internal conflict over the fact that a commitment was already made with friend A?

Mom overrides any prior commitment. It's you're mom.
    MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    Try this one on for size. Speak to friend A. Get their input. Make your decision based on this input.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14