Noblesville Hotels & Travel Info

LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,208
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Has anyone found a hotel deal yet? Or cab fare? Any info about Noblesville?

According to http://www.ycindy.com/fare.html a cab ride from the airport to the arena will cost about $65 + tip each way!
A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
I've spent so many years in question
To find I'd known this all along.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'll be running the 81 express taxi service. $25 no tip each way. but in an effort to maximize profits you may have to ride in the bed of my truck. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,208
    81 wrote:
    i'll be running the 81 express taxi service. $25 no tip each way. but in an effort to maximize profits you may have to ride in the bed of my truck. :mrgreen:

Can i wear your hat?
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.

Can i wear your hat?

sorry, i don't loan my hats out. it helps prevent the spread of lice. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • For out-of-towners, the airport is way out on the SW side and the amphitheater is way up on the NE side. Plus, and I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, there is construction on the highway that circles Indy leading right around the highway exit for the road that leads to Noblesville (the 465 eastbound ramp to 69). It could be brutal on a Friday night. Plan accordingly. (I live on the north side of Indy).
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    sleepy bear campground is right across the street. cant beat it. been there a few times walk there in ten minutes.
    http://www.sleepybearcampground.com/
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    Staying at the Cambria Suites... only cost 200 bucks and my next born child!!!

At least we can walk there and there is an Irish Bar not far!!
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    edited March 2010
    Hey guys just a quick FYI, I work for Marriott and tried to get an employee rate at the Fairfield and they said that the whole area is expected to sell out. I couldn't even use my employee card cause they were sold out. I ended up booking at the Comfort Suites two queens fro $89. 317-578-1200. 9760 Crosspoint Blvd. About 15 minutes without traffic. I guess there some kind of Volleyball Tourney as well that weekend so the whole area will be busy.
    Post edited by shadowcast on
  • max8700max8700 Posts: 208
    I got the Super 8 for $90 w/ AAA discount. 3.5 miles to venue. It's on Route 37.
    I noticed there is an irish pub at the Hamilton town Center. Anyone been there? Any good? Good drinks??
  • CooterCooter Posts: 157
    Best deal around and with a little ingenuity of the area and backroads, not a bad ride to the venue. If you book on Hotwire, look for a $36 2 and 1/2 star hotel in the "Carmel / Keystone Area"...the hotel is the Jameson in right at 465 and Meridian. Take Meridian (31) north up to 146th. Turn right. Take it to E. 120th St, turn Left. Turn Right on Greenfield, Deer Creek will be on left. The key is not going all the way up to Boden/128th as that road gets backed up as well.

I hope this helps!
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    edited March 2010
    tbhooptie wrote:
    I noticed there is an irish pub at the Hamilton town Center. Anyone been there? Any good? Good drinks??

Great Place!! It will be packed! I am currently working with their management to do the 10Club/Wishlist party there! We will have a blast! 8-)

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with Mo's, we will be able to have our raffle there and they will let us play live DVD's before the show. Lots of fun plans at Mo's!!
    Post edited by IAmMyself on
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    klusterfuk wrote:
    sleepy bear campground is right across the street. cant beat it. been there a few times walk there in ten minutes.

Do you know how much it costs? We are planning this trip as cheap as possible...and even though camping could be cold in May...we are planning to bring lots of blankets and alcohol to keep us warm.

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
    IAmMyself wrote:
    tbhooptie wrote:

Great Place!! It will be packed! I am currently working with their management to do the 10Club/Wishlist party there! We will have a blast! 8-)

AWESOME.. well I will be there by 2 or 3 pm.
  • I got the Super 8 in Noblesville from priceline for $69 last night.
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    Corey Lynn wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

Do you know how much it costs? We are planning this trip as cheap as possible...and even though camping could be cold in May...we are planning to bring lots of blankets and alcohol to keep us warm.
    i dont remember how much it cost but was cheap maybe 20 bucks a head. and way conveniant. we didnt even have a tent just slept under an army coat. plenty of partying and good times bring the mini grill and beers and your in busness
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Cool thread started by IAmMyself on all things Noblesville - costs/availability of nearby campgrounds & hotels, pre-party info, etc. Check it out, & see everyone there on the 7th of May!
    i like the camping idea....i can deal with getting there early, drinking some beer and rocking some PJ boots before the show. don't have a massive system, but the truck can rock pretty good.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,446
    Corey Lynn wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

First week of May....

You people may turn into blocks of ice, at night, in your tents....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    edited March 2010
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=127021

Reference thread for all hotels.......trying to get more people to submit more info!
  • j_web18j_web18 Posts: 186
    Anyone have any idea on transportation to/from downtown? I'm staying with my buddy and he just bought a condo, doubt we will want to stay in Noblesville OR drive back (not a fan of the DUI's, but I prmoise we won't annoy you at the show either!).Is it completely unreasonable to call a cab to Mo's after the traffic dies down?
    4-22-2003 St Louis, 10-5-2004 St Louis, 5-16/17-2006 Chicago, 6-24-2006 Cincinnati, 8-5-2007 Lollapalooza, 6-14-2008 Bonnaroo, 8-22-2008 EV Chicago, 6-18-2009 EV Nashville, 8-23/24-2009 Chicago, 9-21-22-2009 Seattle, 5-4-2010 St Louis, 5-7-2010 Indy, 7-1/2011 EV St Louis, 9-3-2011 Alpine, 7-19-2013 Wrigley
  • npabla25npabla25 Posts: 13
    The Indianapolis Mini-Marathon is also that same weekend! So, if you haven't booked a hotel, I would do so asap. If there is nothing in Noblesville, try the Carmel/Fishers area...maybe a 10-15 minute drive to the venue.
  • BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    I got my hotel here:
    Days Inn and Suites Indianapolis, Castleton
    8275 Craig St.
    I-69 & 82nd St NE
    Indianapolis, IN 46250 US

Only $60 for two full size beds...supposed to only be around 11 miles from the concert and looks to be (according to Google Maps) mostly highway driving....But regardless we are going down pretty early, If the concert starts at say 7, we plan on being down in town at the bars and the restaurants to meet fans and eat and have fun by like 2 or 3...But it will be tough, we will be coming from the Columbus show that morning and driving straight from C-Bus to there...but shouldn't be too bad...I got a great hotel there too, only ended up spending like $115 all together for hotels in both cities....Look online for promo codes, most hotels allow you to put in these promo codes...just google search until you find one that will work, that's what I did and saved probably $25-$35 total on both rooms...

Good luck...see everyone there!
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125692
    Check out this thread, it may help and can't wait till May 7!!!!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    BMo-643 wrote:
    I got my hotel here:
    8275 Craig St.
    I-69 & 82nd St NE

Only $60 for two full size beds...supposed to only be around 11 miles from the concert and looks to be (according to Google Maps) mostly highway driving....But regardless we are going down pretty early, If the concert starts at say 7, we plan on being down in town at the bars and the restaurants to meet fans and eat and have fun by like 2 or 3...But it will be tough, we will be coming from the Columbus show that morning and driving straight from C-Bus to there...but shouldn't be too bad...I got a great hotel there too, only ended up spending like $115 all together for hotels in both cities....Look online for promo codes, most hotels allow you to put in these promo codes...just google search until you find one that will work, that's what I did and saved probably $25-$35 total on both rooms...

I'm staying at the exact same hotel! Got it for $53 on priceline.
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Corey Lynn wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

First week of May....

You people may turn into blocks of ice, at night, in your tents....

That's what alcohol is for, keeps you comfortably numb.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    BMo-643 wrote:
    I got my hotel here:
    8275 Craig St.
    I-69 & 82nd St NE

Awesome...I really wanna meet some Pearl Jam fans and just bullshit around all day..I'm relatively new to this...this will be my 4th and 5th shows ....

I didn't want to go through Priceline or any of those because you can't cancel...Never know when something may come up at the last minute...
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    BMo-643 wrote:
    BMo-643 wrote:
    I got my hotel here:
    8275 Craig St.
    I-69 & 82nd St NE

Awesome...I really wanna meet some Pearl Jam fans and just bullshit around all day..I'm relatively new to this...this will be my 4th and 5th shows ....

I didn't want to go through Priceline or any of those because you can't cancel...Never know when something may come up at the last minute...

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me. This will be my 8th show. I'm sure there will be a good amount of people goin to the show stayin there...