Where is will call for TD Banknorth?

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I don't want to complain, as I'm lucky to have a concert, but I completely forgot about this. This means I and others I'm sure need to get there a lot earlier to get their tix and avoid the lines. At least at the Tweeter/Comcast Center, you go at 2pm, get your tix and then tailgate. I'm going to guess for a 7:30pm show you need to get there by 6pm. Are the will call windows on the first floor before you go up the escalators? I always get tix mailed to me for the Garden and don't even remember willcall for past PJ shows at the Garden. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,702
    Yeah, 1st floor west side beyond the pro shop.
    Wasn't a problem in 2006.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Go in the west entrance, turn to the left, and pass the pro shop. The windows are there and open all day.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    they also do this for every celtics and bruins game so they know what they're doing

unlike the fuckheads in hartford ;)

honestly it was so smooth in 2006 that i totally forgot i had to pick them up there 2 nights
  • they also do this for every celtics and bruins game so they know what they're doing

unlike the fuckheads in hartford ;)

honestly it was so smooth in 2006 that i totally forgot i had to pick them up there 2 nights

I went to will call in Hartford in 2008 at maybe 3pm latest. No problems. Went to EV Opera House will call a couple of hours before show time w/no problems. I don't want to get there at 7pm for will call this time.
  • HoosierJamHoosierJam Posts: 104
    gold jacket green jacket who gives a shit
    nothing as it seems.....
  • HoosierJamHoosierJam Posts: 104
    just messin with you.lol. ticket day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    nothing as it seems.....