Be patient. Mods are working overboard.

JoJo Posts: 2,098
edited March 2010 in The Porch
:D
I'm just a little fry in Australia who is not checking my membership to make sure I can get through on ticket sale date......I just came here to read the latest and it is soooooooooo slow.........

I love they way the Mods keep an eye on the few people here that need to be kept an eye on.....
( :oops: I'm proud to be one of them....I can hear them now, "look out" Jo's on...she might mention boobs :) .)

but it makes things a little slow for us night owles accross the oceans. :D

Dont you just loath your internet provider who doesn't put you straight through?

Anyway, cheers to the mods. :D They came through, yea? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    yo mate how are you? hopem you have a rockin night/day keep doing what you do :mrgreen:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jo wrote:
    :D
    I'm just a little fry in Australia who is not checking my membership to make sure I can get through on ticket sale date......I just came here to read the latest and it is soooooooooo slow.........

I love they way the Mods keep an eye on the few people here that need to be kept an eye on.....
    ( :oops: I'm proud to be one of them....I can hear them now, "look out" Jo's on...she might mention boobs :) .)

but it makes things a little slow for us night owles accross the oceans. :D

Dont you just loath your internet provider who doesn't put you straight through?

Anyway, cheers to the mods. :D They came through, yea? :D

Kat just pm'd me to say she's never heard of you.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.