Website really slow

pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Is it just by me or is the website moving really slow???
98: East Rutherford
00: Saratoga Springs
03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
04: Boston I
05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
07: Lollapalooza
08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I just posted a similar message on the respect fellow 10c members thread. It is creepy how slow it is... maybe they are performing annual maintenance this morning :)
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    REAAAAALY SLOOOOOOW
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    same here in switzerland. must be a server thing...maybe they're updating something...who knows
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    hell yeah but last week on announcement day it was very slow and then speeded up closer to noon, hopefully that will happen today
  • mine is slow as well...very slow.

please help, i'm not seeing where to order the tickets. i clicked on the link given, but all i see are the brad tickets. i'm very anxious and would appreciate your help! :) thanks!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    And this is why I no longer give a fuck about getting 10club tickets....
    This is why I didnt even try for 10club tickets for Chicago last year....
    Getting tickets for a concert should be fun....

Getting tickets through this website, for the last 5 years, is nothing but a miserable fucking expreience.

And yes, the website is slow.
    Of course the website is slow.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Good, I thought it was just me.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mine is slow as well...very slow.

please help, i'm not seeing where to order the tickets. i clicked on the link given, but all i see are the brad tickets. i'm very anxious and would appreciate your help! :) thanks!
    you are in the right place and the tix will appear at noontime ET when they go on sale- it is a very anxious experience but worth it- good luck to you!
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049

Getting tickets through this website, for the last 5 years, is nothing but a miserable fucking expreience.

But... you can bet the carbon footprint for these ticket sales is neutralized. :D
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • It would be really funny if 10c did this on purpose so all the people just browsing and taking up space would get annoyed and decide to stay off the site while those wanting tickets would stay here and keep trying :) Then they let it be speedy again just in time for the sale... I think I just made myself laugh with such a creative idea
  • Thank you so much pandora!!
  • maddog36maddog36 Posts: 10
    Wait until the NYC shows come up for sale.....now THAT is an experience.....
    seems to be fixed.. ;)

EDIT: Now that's fast!! :D
  • still only seeing brad and kc
    26'
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    joshua3800 wrote:
    still only seeing brad and kc

please read the announcement and then point out to me why you should be seeing something different
    can't believe it! Kansas is up already! :?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,844

If you don't like dealing with the rush, then just wait 20 minutes. Chicago tickets did not sell out last year for like 24 hours. Kansas City tickets are still up and will stay up for at least 24 hours. Philly 1 and 4 didn't sell out for at least a few hours and days. Yeah, for MSG you won't get tickets, but most places outside of the NE you will.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

If you don't like dealing with the rush, then just wait 20 minutes. Chicago tickets did not sell out last year for like 24 hours. Kansas City tickets are still up and will stay up for at least 24 hours. Philly 1 and 4 didn't sell out for at least a few hours and days. Yeah, for MSG you won't get tickets, but most places outside of the NE you will.

speedy is just in the club for the posters to flip
  • wnh1977wnh1977 Posts: 618

Bootlegger... why do you say that "you won't get tickets" to Madison Square Garden. There's a chance, right? Everybody has an equal chance or am I mistaken? Like I said in another post, hopefully the people at the Ten Club, knowing NYC is going to be crazy, reserved a SHITLOAD of tickets for the 2 shows. How quick do you the Garden will sell out? I had my KC tickets in 8 minutes today.
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006: 5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
    2024: 5/18, 6/29
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    Honestly... do you think MSG will sell out faster than the Philly shows...?
    If so, why?

I don't think Philly was that hard to get last year :P
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    If so, why?

It took me 45 minutes to get tickets in the Philly 3 presale...had a couple of nearly completed attempts, only for the site to freeze at the last minute. BUT....the important thing is that I got them. I don't think any of us know how the MSG shows will compare, but wtf...you HAVE to try, right? And be persistent! :D
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    If so, why?

It took me 45 minutes to get tickets in the Philly 3 presale...had a couple of nearly completed attempts, only for the site to freeze at the last minute. BUT....the important thing is that I got them. I don't think any of us know how the MSG shows will compare, but wtf...you HAVE to try, right? And be persistent! :D

This'll be my first attempt at getting tix to a MSG show, and I must admit reading someone say "you won't get tix" to that show is disheartening. I am going to try tomorrow with all might anyway ;-)
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131

This'll be my first attempt at getting tix to a MSG show, and I must admit reading someone say "you won't get tix" to that show is disheartening. I am going to try tomorrow with all might anyway ;-)

Absolutely...you owe it to yourself to give it the old college try!
    Philly 3 was my first presale attempt and it was awful, I won't lie... but it was so worth it! :D:lol:

And you never know what this will be like, it might go off without a hitch. Just don't give up hitting F5 to refresh until you see the Sold Out!
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    Absolutely...you owe it to yourself to give it the old college try!
    Philly 3 was my first presale attempt and it was awful, I won't lie... but it was so worth it! :D:lol:

And you never know what this will be like, it might go off without a hitch. Just don't give up hitting F5 to refresh until you see the Sold Out!

I figure we all have a the same chance. I mean, even if the 10 Club tix don't happen for me, I'd assume I'll have a decent shot at getting tix thru Live Nation or even Stub Hub after that?