not going to renew my ten club membership

stevehomeairstevehomeair Posts: 318
edited March 2010 in The Porch
This not a complaint,just the state where Iam at right now..THE MERCH, The posters , the vinyl, the tickets..I have to end this madness..I LOVE the Band more than Life.. And to better provide for my FAMILY.. I have to say goodbye... I will still but a cd or itunes..But that is it...The vinyl does not sound that much better to me and I have a beautiful stereo to listen to it on..To me Its just a fad or collector thing kinda like baseball cards or somthing. and i have over 40 posters to sell bennaroyal and into the wild..I am willing to sell on ebay for the original asking price plus shipping...I will post the vinyl on ebay later this afternon first come first serve what you do with it is up to YOU!!! .. the into the wild has asmall tear on thtop part of the sleeve iam keeping the NO MORE single though..and the bennaroyal is minus the poster #0213/2000..BELIEV IT WHEN YOU SEE IT.....I LOVE my immediate family...and the JAMILY is just ok..peace and love homeair
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    I'll watch out for that ITW and Benny Hall for sure... :mrgreen:

P.S.: Too bad for you that the 10c experience doesn't seem to work out for you anymore, kudos though on the way you're handling this... You seem to have no bad feelings (or not too many of them) and are willing to share your wealth with the needy. So to say.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • If you're not holding on to a decent 10 club number, then that's probably a good call. I for one will always continue to be in the club because there's no way I want to lose my seniority. Plus, I enjoy the added benefits.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited March 2010
    i hope u feel ok after this..i hope not something bad force to do it..enjoy life and your day..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i got just enough and a roof over my head..they havn't turned the power or heat of yet so pray spring gets here quick..thank you and basic cable for Fox news
  • SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    I don't understand how people cant be a fan in moderation... I suppose if $20 a year is a large expense, you have bigger problems at hand.
  • Yeah trying to survive! 160 for food stamps and 650 a month to live and 150 goes to health insurance i never use?
  • If you're not holding on to a decent 10 club number, then that's probably a good call. I for one will always continue to be in the club because there's no way I want to lose my seniority. Plus, I enjoy the added benefits.
    What is considered a decent number? 1-500,000?
    What is considered a decent number? 1-500,000?
    Probably anything under 200,000
    NERDS!
  • Times are tough man. Good luck to you. I've been selling shit since last year but the best stuff is last to go and I still have a lot of it. Again good luck to you, hope things get better.
    Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    good luck old son family first thats the only and right way .hope things pick up and you can rejoin i did ;)