Anyone from Toronto Area driving to Buffalo?

benjsbenjs Posts: 9,101
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'm looking for someone who's going down to Buffalo from Toronto.. I have a bad member number - 357xxx - but I will buy a pair and take you for free in exchange for letting me catch a ride to Buffalo and back to Toronto. If someone wants to use their number instead, I'd pay for the pair for a ride as well! For the record, I'm a twenty-year old guy who loves this band and music in general. :D
'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
    not to hijack your thread, but i'm looking for a drive back to Toronto from the Buffalo show as well...i don't need a drive to the show (coming up from NYC), just the way back..

i've got a 260xxx number and would sell my extra ticket to someone who can lend me a ride..
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,101
    Bump!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    benjs - when did you want to come back?

I am 90% driving from Toronto on the 10th in the afternoon, but I have to drive back after the show.

I am 90% driving from Toronto on the 10th in the afternoon, but I have to drive back after the show.
    To be honest, that would work out perfectly for me... problem is, I may or may not have my license at the time so I can't exactly make any promises about being able to help out with the drive itself, but I'd gladly chip in for gas, buy your ticket for you, and provide good music and company :mrgreen:

EV
  • benjs wrote:

To be honest, that would work out perfectly for me... problem is, I may or may not have my license at the time so I can't exactly make any promises about being able to help out with the drive itself, but I'd gladly chip in for gas, buy your ticket for you, and provide good music and company :mrgreen:
    My fingers are crossed for you benjs! Good to see you back on the board and hopefully on your way to a show :)
    benjs wrote:

My fingers are crossed for you benjs! Good to see you back on the board and hopefully on your way to a show :)
    Thanks - same to you! Planning to go to any this tour?

EV
  • benjs wrote:
    Thanks - same to you! Planning to go to any this tour?
    Today is my birthday - so here's to wishing for luck with the shopping cart today! They are playing within a 2 hr drive of me so, I'm sure going to try. :P
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    benjs wrote:

I'll check with the boss (my wife) and let you know.

I am good to drive the whole way and don't need any money for gas.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Less then a 2 hour drive from Toronto to Buffalo? Man! It takes me 12 hour's from Halifax to Montreal, 11 hours from Halifax to Boston to see my favorite band via Car. Closest East Coast Pearl Jam show's.

Wish I lived in Toronto!
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    demetrios wrote:
    Less then a 2 hour drive from Toronto to Buffalo? Man! It takes me 12 hour's from Halifax to Montreal, 11 hours from Halifax to Boston to see my favorite band via Car. Closest East Coast Pearl Jam show's.

Wish I lived in Toronto!

you going to any shows?
  • demetrios wrote:

Wish I lived in Toronto!
    FWIW - the 2 hr drive was my comment about the show in Indiana :)... not Buffalo/Toronto
    demetrios wrote:

Wish I lived in Toronto!
    FWIW - the 2 hr drive was my comment about the show in Indiana :)... not Buffalo/Toronto
    Buffalo/Toronto's only about 2 and a half hours though.. my grandpa used to live there so we made the trip very frequently. And happy birthday!

EV
    demetrios wrote:

Wish I lived in Toronto!

Just checked Google Map's & it say's 1h 44 minute hour drive from Toronto to Buffalo. I could do it probably an hour or so the way I drive. Point is you guy's are all so close in middle Eastern America that life must be good. Able to see the band not just in one state but in many many states in a short distance of time.
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    benjs wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Wish I lived in Toronto!
    Buffalo/Toronto's only about 2 and a half hours though.. my grandpa used to live there so we made the trip very frequently. And happy birthday!
    Buffalo to Toronto is 1.5 hours max.

I will be doing the drive, but via Cleveland :)
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,674
    yeah, I do the ride from Buffalo to Toronto (and visa versa) in about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Im not a speeder either.
    MayDay10 wrote:
    yeah, I do the ride from Buffalo to Toronto (and visa versa) in about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Im not a speeder either.

Oh i'm a speeder. And yes, a defensive driver! My choice of car here in the cold East Coast roads is the Trans Am. Baby purrrr's on Premium Oil! 8-)

266.jpg
    bump...i'm still looking for a ride back...i have an extra ticket to offer (260xxx) and will pitch for gas and/or beers!
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i might have space in my car ...

i'll be driving from downtown and suspect it will take about 2 hours including some border time and will be driving right back ...

at this point i only have my buddy coming but i have a friend who is trying for the TM sale ... but glad to car pool once everything is settled ...
    bump...still looking