Columbus Ticket For Sale

Deep BreathDeep Breath Posts: 15
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hey,

My GF and I just broke up... she was supposed to drive down from Akron with me to the Columbus show... I still want to go, but have no one willing to take time off work and travel the 2 hours. I wanted to get a feel that if I got tickets (# 191xxx) if someone would buy the second ticket (face value of course). I just don't want to eat the cost, or waste a ticket...

If you're coming from the akron area we could car pool...

normal guy here... nothing weird or creepy please.

Thanks! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    Hey,

My GF and I just broke up... she was supposed to drive down from Akron with me to the Columbus show... I still want to go, but have no one willing to take time off work and travel the 2 hours. I wanted to get a feel that if I got tickets (# 191xxx) if someone would buy the second ticket (face value of course). I just don't want to eat the cost, or waste a ticket...

If you're coming from the akron area we could car pool...

normal guy here... nothing weird or creepy please.

Thanks! :)
    im sure you'll find somebody. if i miss out on tix id take it :)
  • Thanks... hope I don't come off like a douche trying to sell tickets... just figured it could be a win win for all. I think I'll buy them and see what happens... I may already have an offer... so should be all good... Thanks!
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    you will find somebody, no sweat. chances are most have a number greater than 200,xxx...