Is this due to the SNL appearance?

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Haven't been checking the charts lately, but as of right now, "Just Breathe" is:

- #33 overall on iTunes top 100 songs
- #3 overall on iTunes top 100 rock songs

And Backspacer is:

- #7 overall on iTunes top 100 albums
- #2 overall on iTunes top 100 rock albums

Link: http://www.windpowersports.com/music/top-songs.php (chart updates daily)

It's been a while since people have bought more Pearl Jam than Daughtry, John Mayer, Black Eyed Peas, etc. Has Just Breathe really been this popular, or is this the SNL effect?
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    No, it definatley shot up. It was between 70 and 100 for the past two months.
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Radio play has a lot to do with what people listen...You try feed something to someone over and over..That person will eventually probably eat it...But, everyone has the right to listen to what they want..Different stroked for different folks...But, a lot of crap on the radio these days..My own opinion..

Just Breathe is an excellent song and Backspacer is great radio friendly album...I could see unthought known being play more on the radio now..

Jeremy
  • o.k. please keep this going. are y'all tellng me I'm behind in my bootlegs or more than adding to the chart rise b'coz I've bought three copies of BS re-upping the different shows offered. next one, I'm going to buy & return it after uping the next to last boots. anyone wanna trade boots <!-- e --><a href="mailto:johannah33@hotmail.com">johannah33@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> <!-- e --><a href="mailto:orbbnu@yahoo.com">orbbnu@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> they shoulda played Come Back yo & you know this
    04-22-92
    08-04-92
    03-28-94
    08-09-00
    08-27-00
    04-13-03
    06-12-08

"maybe it me or it maybe you"
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    o.k. please keep this going. are y'all tellng me I'm behind in my bootlegs or more than adding to the chart rise b'coz I've bought three copies of BS re-upping the different shows offered. next one, I'm going to buy & return it after uping the next to last boots. anyone wanna trade boots <!-- e --><a href="mailto:johannah33@hotmail.com">johannah33@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> <!-- e --><a href="mailto:orbbnu@yahoo.com">orbbnu@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> they shoulda played Come Back yo & you know this

Dude, time to get off the 'shrooms.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • no, roadhouse parade pot brownies chap
    04-22-92
    08-04-92
    03-28-94
    08-09-00
    08-27-00
    04-13-03
    06-12-08

"maybe it me or it maybe you"