Options

Just throwin it out there...

PJLadiePJLadie Posts: 32
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I have a single Ticketmaster ticket for EV Boston night 1 (8/1/08) that I am looking to trade for a single night 2.

So this is the short version of the story... got locked out of the tenclub presale, then tried Ticketmaster later in the week. I got so excited just to get thru that I clicked the wrong freekin night and the transaction was complete before I realized it... total jackass move on my part!!

So if I can't trade this ticket, I go alone. If I can trade the ticket, I can go with friends the next night. I'd rather go with friends.

Anyone who can help, it would be greatly appreciated!! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Wish I could help! Hey- either way you get to see The Man hehe :D

Why do I feel that I know you from another site?

Anyways- good luck chickie!
    Up here so high I start to shake...
    Up here so high the sky I scrape...
    I'm so high I hold just one breath here within my chest...
    Just like my innocence...
  • Options
    Yes I do feel very fortunate that I get to see The Man even if I can't make a trade!! :D

Crazyindigo, I think you were on my old myspace page that got deleted by myspace for a very DUMB reason >:( ... I haven't been able to find all my old friends on my new page.. so add me back!! :)

http://www.myspace.com/pjladie
  • Options
    pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    i KNEW i shoulda got both nights!!! sorry hun...ill be at night one myself ;)
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • Options
    pjhunz28 wrote:
    i KNEW i shoulda got both nights!!! sorry hun...ill be at night one myself ;)

OOHHHHH I didn't know that!!! YAY!! You should so come down to my house early in the day and we can hang til the show!! :D
  • Options
    pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    PJLadie wrote:
    OOHHHHH I didn't know that!!! YAY!! You should so come down to my house early in the day and we can hang til the show!! :D

boy does that sound better than what im doing lol. i think the man and i may be going to out to eat beforehand cuz we decided to use that time away to celebrate our anniversary......but i shall try ;):)
    still kicking myself for not getting both shows lol
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • Options
    pjhunz28 wrote:
    boy does that sound better than what im doing lol. i think the man and i may be going to out to eat beforehand cuz we decided to use that time away to celebrate our anniversary......but i shall try ;):)
    still kicking myself for not getting both shows lol

Oh tell Rick to come visit!! He knows he misses me ;)
    I miss his steak cooking abilities!! LOL

Even so, we can hook up in town!! :D
  • Options
    lalalalaaaaaaaalalalalaaaaaaaa Posts: 2,445
    Someone plz help this bird, or I'll be payin' for her misery.

:p
  • Options
    PJLadie wrote:
    Yes I do feel very fortunate that I get to see The Man even if I can't make a trade!! :D

Crazyindigo, I think you were on my old myspace page that got deleted by myspace for a very DUMB reason >:( ... I haven't been able to find all my old friends on my new page.. so add me back!! :)

http://www.myspace.com/pjladie
    Well that's a bummer! Gotcha back in my myspace jamily though ;)
    Up here so high I start to shake...
    Up here so high the sky I scrape...
    I'm so high I hold just one breath here within my chest...
    Just like my innocence...