TEN CLUB RELEASES????????

pearlninpearlnin Posts: 69
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Im so confused, what all did the ten club give in 2007- 2010 I've got deep Volume 2- issue 1, deep Volume 3- issue 1, deep Volume 4- issue 1, and deep Volume 5- issue 1. I've also received The Santa God 2007 and Golden State 2008 7". Is there anything i'm missing :?:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LyonLyon Posts: 1
    What"s up w/ 10C??? Been a PJ fan for 15yrs now. But last year my wife got me my frist 10C membership. For what????? talk about a wast of money. Whats the point??? Got NOTHING for it!!! Not even a sticker. NO free shiping, NO T-shrit... W.T.F. For a band that dose so much good with there time and money you think that thay would be more on top of THERE FAN CLUB.
    Still LOVE the band...
  • gtmac75gtmac75 Posts: 22
    waaaaahhh! lost????
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Lyon wrote:
    What"s up w/ 10C??? Been a PJ fan for 15yrs now. But last year my wife got me my frist 10C membership. For what????? talk about a wast of money. Whats the point??? Got NOTHING for it!!! Not even a sticker. NO free shiping, NO T-shrit... W.T.F. For a band that dose so much good with there time and money you think that thay would be more on top of THERE FAN CLUB.
    Still LOVE the band...
    relax...put Binaural to listen..grab a beer...all ok...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Lyon wrote:
    Still LOVE the band...
    nice post old son :lol::lol::lol:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    guypjfreak wrote:
    Lyon wrote:
    Still LOVE the band...
    nice post old son :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with the "FREE SHIPPING" part! ;)
  • i agree
    not much happening here
  • if you think about it, this fan club spoils us...i mean what other fan club gives away all the things the OP mentioned for free? not to mention setting aside seats reserved for us. doing that costs the band money which is what most of our 20 bucks go towards. so yeah the past couple of years 10c may have been lacking a bit slightly, but let them, because no other fan club treats us this well.
  • not4u32not4u32 Posts: 46
    You can't put a price on the opportunity to purchase 2 fan club tickets to any show...that is a better benefit any fan club offers...the other stuff is just bonus
  • not4u32not4u32 Posts: 46
    I have sat in the front row 3 out of the last 6 shows i have been to....tampa 08 chicago 1 09 and seattle 2 09....to me thats worth a million dollars a year...if i had it :thumbup:
  • pearlninpearlnin Posts: 69
    I think this is a badass Fan club with a badass name and following (tenclub) Thats why im curious if i'm missing any of the newsletters or 7"
  • When did the last issue of Deep come out?
  • When did the last issue of Deep come out?

like a week ago
  • it's twenty fucking dollars. what do you expect? i pay that for the opportunity to buy tix. any other schwag they want to send my way is just an added bonus.
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,563
    it's twenty fucking dollars. what do you expect? i pay that for the opportunity to buy tix. any other schwag they want to send my way is just an added bonus.

Exactly!! Quit bitching! Ask anyone in other fanclubs how they are and then you'll come back and thank the lucky stars for 10Club
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,533
    I've joined quite a few other fan clubs just to access to concerts I want to attend (due to ticketmaster getting more crooked every year, I'm willing to pay a premium on my tickets in the form of memberships to get decent tickets).

anyways most of the are 2x to 3x the cost of the 10c. Some of them give out a free shirt, but its so ugly you'd probably never wear it (Ie the metclub shirt or the kiss army shirt. lol).

The only fan club I ever felt was worth 60 bones, was probably the Metallica Fan Club. It's well run, they sound out magazines like clockwork on a quarterly basis. You get non-senority based access to tickets, and a chance to go to a meet and greet at the shows.

So with metallica I only need to pay for a membership every 3 or 4 years to get tickets. so thats 4 magazines over 3 years, for an average of 20 bux a year :)

seems familiar... lol.

10c isn't bad at all.. sure they're late with the holiday singles, rarely send out magazines, but they're cheap (albeit there one of the few fan clubs where you actually need to renew every year).
  • RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    I may be a weirdo - buy I do kind of like the 10 club. .......and the band too.

yeah yeah I know it´s not what´s in a the moment ;)
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.