Options

Whats the 420 on Cruzan

2»

Comments

• Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    How do you know I'm 30?

and yes I smoke.... I don't wake and bake but I smoke on the weekends or when I go to a show (unless its a PJ show), My husband smokes and he is 33 and so does my father in law and he is 61!

What does age have to do with it?

Your name may have give it away ;)
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    mjb wrote:
    Your name may have give it away ;)

LMAO! that's right.... :o
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    13PJ13 wrote:
    That's b/c you smoked a stranger's shit. As long as you know what you're smoking, it shouldn't be a problem.

Well that could be true....
    I didn't have any of my own since I had flown into Seattle just for the day... I usually don't smoke other people's stuff since you never know what it could be laced with .... but that shit was strong as hell and I still can't remember that night :(
  • Options
    tmantman Posts: 158
    Coming from a person who lived their for 20 years prior to coming to Florida 3 years ago I can tell you I had not seen a seed in a bag in 10 years+. We always took great pride in having the best kind in the US up in Seattle, Really the only places that I would say compare in North America for overall quality all around every day everywhere would be Vancouver, Portland, and Norhern Cali. I can imagine what it goes for in NY these days and Soth Florida seems a bit high as in Seattle it still $35-$40 as well! Last time I saw Pearl Jam in Seattle it was third row center with RHCP and in spite of being (well Supplied) I remeber every moment!
  • Options
    tman wrote:
    Coming from a person who lived their for 20 years prior to coming to Florida 3 years ago I can tell you I had not seen a seed in a bag in 10 years+. We always took great pride in having the best kind in the US up in Seattle, Really the only places that I would say compare in North America for overall quality all around every day everywhere would be Vancouver, Portland, and Norhern Cali. I can imagine what it goes for in NY these days and Soth Florida seems a bit high as in Seattle it still $35-$40 as well! Last time I saw Pearl Jam in Seattle it was third row center with RHCP and in spite of being (well Supplied) I remeber every moment!

Well I don't think it had to do with the quality of the weed per se, I think it was laced with something, like I think those girls added something to it to make it more fun I guess but in my case it fucked me up....

I've met people before that have laced their joints with acid or coke... that's why I usually don't smoke other's shit but this girls looked ok... I guess it was bad judgment on my part...
  • Options
    Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    $60??? f that!!!!
    the Minions