How much are tix$$

pignottspignotts Posts: 46
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Did I clearly miss something here? How much can I expect to shell out for 10c tiX?
:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,836
    edited March 2010
    I called 10 Club the other day. 10 Club presale tickets should be EXPECTED to be between $69 and $79 PER TICKET, BUT NOT A SOLID PRICE. Nothing was confirmed at the time of my call.

Obviously, if you're trying to go to a "big city show" like NYC or Boston, perhaps you'll end up paying more.

I have heard a very solid rumor that one price for tickets in Columbus is $78 per ticket, but I don't know the location of those seats.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Hasn't been officially announced yet, but a safe bet depending on venue it'll be in the ballpark of $70-$90 per ticket.

Why can't we go back to 98?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pignottspignotts Posts: 46
    edited March 2010
    Hasn't been officially announced yet, but a safe bet depending on venue it'll be in the ballpark of $70-$90 per ticket.

:D
    Post edited by pignotts on
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,836

Fuck that, wasn't Drop in the Park a free show? :D
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561

ticket prices have risen well over 50% with inflation included since 2003. over the previous 9 years, ticket prices barely rose with inflation included. kinda hypocritical for a band who fought a ticket broker over high prices to raise their own prices so much eh?
  • RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Posts: 436
    Its because its indoor venues, for some reason their alot more expensive, in 08 i paid like 40 a piece for the comcast center in mansfield but they are always 50% higher than that for the garden(or should i say fleet center)
    This could be the day
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    columbus show is advertising 49 and 69 for tix.
    http://www.nationwidearena.com/schedule ... hp?id=1159
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Buy one get one if you use your 10C coupon code at checkout.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Posts: 436
    Buy one get one if you use your 10C coupon code at checkout.

what coupon code?
    This could be the day
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    what is this coupon code you speak of :mrgreen:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    klusterfuk wrote:
    the code is "DUPED"
  • CooterCooter Posts: 157

Why not earlier? I remember paying $20 for 10C tickets to Toledo in 1996. And since it was in the middle of the TM fiasco, the tickets were awesome. Of course, I didn't think to save them back then
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    gndcd402 wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:
    the code is "DUPED"
    trying in now... :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Cooter wrote:

Why not earlier? I remember paying $20 for 10C tickets to Toledo in 1996. And since it was in the middle of the TM fiasco, the tickets were awesome. Of course, I didn't think to save them back then
    Yeah man. 96 is cool with me too. I still have my awesome Hartford 96 ticket. $18.50 I believe it was.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    how much are the garden tix if i don't hit pre-sale or ticketmaster? scalping i guess i mean? is there an abundance of scalpable tix outside the show? is scalpable a word?
  • pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    So will 10c tickets for all shows be set as the same price as the high end tickets for general public sales?
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    I would like to know since tickets start tomorrow and I need cash!!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • uskidsknowuskidsknow Posts: 143
    does anyone know when the regular ticketmaster onsales are?
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • pignottspignotts Posts: 46
    Well!? Whats the story? How much have they been going for?