any pj fans have a PS3???

luke.luke. Posts: 190
edited March 2010 in The Porch
we should all add each other and play online in MW2 and battlefield2 and have a pearl jam army where we go fighting ..... awesome

sounds a bit nerdy but i dont really give a shit... its awesome fun

my name is denners83
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,485
    My gamer tag is redmosquito . But it'll be a while till I go in online battle. Gotta finish up on Final Fantasy XIII & start up soon a game with Cratos on God Of War 3. 8-)
  • TH127229TH127229 Posts: 30
    Mine is Lukin
    6/14/1998, 8/3/2000, 9/4/2000, 7/1/2003, 7/12/2003, 5/30/2006, 6/22/2008, 6/24/2008 , 6/25/2008, 10/31/2009, 5/13/2010, 9/3/2011, 9/4/2011, 7/19/2013
  • PhillyPhan819PhillyPhan819 Posts: 53
    edited March 2010
    mine is PhillyPhan819 I'm addictied to MAG right now also

EDIT:
    it is PhillyFan819 I'm Dumb
    Post edited by PhillyPhan819 on
  • mine is Lloystrom
  • any of you guys play nhl 10 online or call of duty? looking forward to the new god of war 3. played the demo, looks awesome
  • lukeharvey3

fifa10.rockband2.MW2.

(Rock Band 2 i have all Pearl Jam songs DLC if anybody wants to play as a band)
  • luke.luke. Posts: 190
    awesome ill add yas all later and if i catch yas online with mw2 or battlefield 2 i'll join in
  • Got a PS3, but dont have those games yet, seriously considering BBCII. Hearing solid things about that, and probably will be far less exploits and what have you than MW2. Guess we'll see!
  • I've got one, play MW2 quite a bit, I'm DirtyHippie1 on there (I use that name a lot)
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    Am I the only one that only plays sports games?
  • Am I the only one that only plays sports games?

am i the only one that just plays rock band 2?
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    I don't have a PS3, but I have really been considering getting one - just to play MLB THE SHOW.

I am a big baseball fan and I have heard nothing but great things about that game
    I don't have a PS3, but I have really been considering getting one - just to play MLB THE SHOW.

I am a big baseball fan and I have heard nothing but great things about that game

I have it and it is SICK
  • agfyagfy Posts: 133
    sigm me up, i'm pearljam74
    " I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787

I have it and it is SICK

this is what I keep hearing. I watched some video on it today, and I was in awe of some of the gameplay video I witnessed! :o
    every minor league team with real rosters is in the game...graphics are so real I still can't believe I am playing a game sometimes. Every aspect of real baseball is in the game. I am a die hard baseball fan and I can't really think of anything I would want that isn't already in the game.
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    cant stop playing assassin's creed 2
  • i'll let you know when i have mine
  • Am I the only one that only plays sports games?

I enjoy some Tiger Woods 10 from time to time as well :D
  • Why_GoWhy_Go Posts: 87
    My psn is sniper_juan. I'm playin slot of MW2 right now.
    my eyes peeled both wide open, and i got a glimpse
    of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,485
    Sawyer wrote:
    cant stop playing assassin's creed 2

I love this game man! I just completed it @ 98% last month. Only thing I need to collect is all the feather's. The time limit games in the churches & dungeons were a pain in the butt.

Funny thing is, I haven't even touched Assassin's Creed 1. :shock:
  • sweet, i would be up to play some virtual rock band-handle-Iridethewave
  • Pearl JamesPearl James Posts: 420
    edited March 2010
    SpiderJames

:D

Should add I play MLB 10 and COD MW 2, if enough people get the show, we should consider starting an online league.
    Post edited by Pearl James on
  • GC31608GC31608 Posts: 229
    I'm C0l0MBIA something, can't remember right now, watching Boondock Saints 2

BBC2
    F1-CE
    PES 2010
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,749
    LEDBET11

I should warn though... I'm deadly at MW2.
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    I just recently picked up a PS3 just because of the release of G.O.W.3. I'm down to play a violent, bloody killing game anyday of the week. :lol: Could someone school me on how to set everything up? I'm fairly new to this type of a system. I'm a Nintendo kinda girl. ;)
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    My son plays alot of those games, if your interested he's dahoros.
    #FHP
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    I just recently picked up a PS3 just because of the release of G.O.W.3. I'm down to play a violent, bloody killing game anyday of the week. :lol: Could someone school me on how to set everything up? I'm fairly new to this type of a system. I'm a Nintendo kinda girl. ;)

Wow! I was being super serious. Guess noboby wants to play with me? I'll figure it out on my own. :roll:
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    mine is
    loveboatcaptin
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • TheDudeLovesPJ is continuously murdering people in Battlefield2.
    I can get you a toe by three o'clock...