Yes, yes, I know, another ticket price thread, but WAIT!

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Uh, don't know if this info is accurate or not, but I noticed Pearl Jam was the #4 popular search on Yahoo and clicked on it. In the news results, they had NBC 30 Connecticut with an article about it. It said the ticket prices were $69. I hope it's correct.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/around-to ... 55772.html

Pearl Jam's Coming to Hartford
By CAROLYN FREER
Updated 9:45 AM EST, Fri, Mar 12, 2010

The original Seattle grunge rockers are going on a mini-tour and they are bringing some local boys along with them. Pearl Jam has announced 11 Midwest and East Coast tour dates in May 2010, including a stop in Hartford at the XL Center on May 15.

Band of Horses, also from Seattle, will open all the shows, except the May 20 Madison Square Garden engagement, where The Black Keys will open. Show time for all concerts is 7:30 p.m.

Public tickets go on sale Friday, March 19, they start at $69. A special ticket presale for current members of Pearl Jam's Ten Club begins Monday, March 15 at noon. For full details visit their website.

If you cannot wait, you can see them on Saturday Night Live this weekend. They are the musical guest.
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments