disc golf?

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited March 2010 in The Porch
do any of you play disc golf? anyone in the san marcos/ austin area wanna go play a game or 3 later today :mrgreen: i was even trying to get some people to play a night game down at zilker park :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• frolf?

92.jpg
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    frolf?

92.jpg
    lol he frolfs...he scores!!!

why is this on the porch??
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,485
    I have never heard of this sport of disc golf before. But searching using my good friend google, looks pretty cool. Though i'm not sure why they call it disc golf. You're throwing a tiny frisbee & it's goal is to make it save into a net. Where does the golf come in? :?
  • demetrios wrote:
    I have never heard of this sport of disc golf before. But searching using my good friend google, looks pretty cool. Though i'm not sure why they call it disc golf. You're throwing a tiny frisbee & it's goal is to make it save into a net. Where does the golf come in? :?

it's played with the same rules as golf...though instead of a ball and club, it's a frisbee with your arm...

and i've never heard it called disc golf...i've always heard it as frisbee golf
  • Black13Black13 Posts: 49
    I'm a big fan of disc golf! I play about once a week here in southern california.