hartford public tix??

pjheasds8pjheasds8 Posts: 91
edited March 2010 in The Porch
trying to help out some friends who want to join me, but I don't see these listed anywhere online, except through brokers. Live Nation has a few shows listed, but not Hartford, Tmaster doesn't show any. thought they would be listed if they go on sale friday? are my google/search skills falling apart?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    march 19th :mrgreen: some posted a link where ticket master listed the show and i noticted it said the pub pre sale was march 19th :mrgreen:
  • pjheasds8pjheasds8 Posts: 91
    i understand that, but are they through Live Nation or Tmaster, or both...Live Nation already has some shows listed, but not Hartford. just want to point my friends in the right direction. of course, they're loaded so they'll probably get good, broker seats.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,797
    What's the capacity at xl?
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    i thought tix master was live nation??,,,,,,,,,, didnt they merge as one super fuck the concert goer company ?,,,,,,,,an usually limit is 8 but in the past i hve seen 4 tix you could buy at same time
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    i'm going to have to get public tickets for the hartford show. i live in connecticut and already about a half dozen people have asked me to go to this show with them including several of my close friends...i would really rather get fanclub tickets though.