So...I know I'm going to need tickets for Hartford...

edited March 2010 in The Porch
My computer sucks and I'll be teaching during the presale anyway so I'm looking for two to four tickets from a member that gets some but doesn't need/want them???? PM me if you are that knight in shining armor :)
Springfield, MA 1994
Hartford, CT 1998
Hartford, CT 2006
Hartford, CT 2008
Albany, NY 2009
Hartford, CT 2010
Hartford, CT 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    I have in the past been unable to get to a computer when a presale started, I just asked a friend or family member to sign on as me and buy them for me.
  • My computer sucks and I'll be teaching during the presale anyway so I'm looking for two to four tickets from a member that gets some but doesn't need/want them???? PM me if you are that knight in shining armor :)

unless its the middle of the night....(im in aussie land) if you pm me details i could get them for you
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising
  • My computer sucks and I'll be teaching during the presale anyway so I'm looking for two to four tickets from a member that gets some but doesn't need/want them???? PM me if you are that knight in shining armor :)

unless its the middle of the night....(im in aussie land) if you pm me details i could get them for you

not to burst ur bubble, but unless you plan on being in hartford at the ticket gate, i don't think that'll work out.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II

not to burst ur bubble, but unless you plan on being in hartford at the ticket gate, i don't think that'll work out.

That's true. Thanks anyway my friend from down under;)
    Springfield, MA 1994
    Hartford, CT 1998
    Hartford, CT 2006
    Hartford, CT 2008
    Albany, NY 2009
    Hartford, CT 2010
    Hartford, CT 2011
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    ....its called ... if the OP gives his FAN CLUB INFO and credit card to the AUSSIE......aussie buys tickets with the OP's info..........its a done deal ...easy as that ....i do it all the time
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • joe2468 wrote:
    ....its called ... if the OP gives his FAN CLUB INFO and credit card to the AUSSIE......aussie buys tickets with the OP's info..........its a done deal ...easy as that ....i do it all the time

Yeah...I don't give my credit card info to random strangers even if they are fellow 10C members.

So if anyone has extra tickets to the the show I'd love to purchase rather than hit ticketmonster or ebay.
    Springfield, MA 1994
    Hartford, CT 1998
    Hartford, CT 2006
    Hartford, CT 2008
    Albany, NY 2009
    Hartford, CT 2010
    Hartford, CT 2011