Broken Bells should open for Pearl Jam..

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I freakin' love anything James Mercer from the Shins touches.. only my favorite band could support.. just sayin'.

It would make me feel awesome inside if any of they band had the same appreciation.. I've been a PJ fan since 1993 and right now the Shins are the only close rival.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ParksyParksy Posts: 1,749
    >>>DISCLAIMER<<< : I LOVE Broken Bells ... "The Mall and Misery" is to me the best new song I've heard since Backspacer. The rest of the album is absolutely stellar as well.

That said...

Broken Bells would not... even a little bit... suit a Pearl Jam show. The music is too different. This also applies the same person a while back who kept on saying that Sigur Ros should open for Pearl Jam. Just because bands are good.. doesn't mean they should open for the Jam. Case in point: Death Cab for Cutie. EXCELLENT Band. Totally did not belong opening for Pearl Jam. (I'm referring to Boston '04)
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/shine- ... d354108552

This is a band called "Thieves Like Us". My brother is the drummer and it's their first single!
    If you can spare 79p! please download!
    They should 1 day support Pearl Jam so I can hit the road with them!! :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    But the only band you know is pearl jam so you would have pearl jam support pearl jam...
  • TMudrickTMudrick Posts: 267
    I really dont like Broken Bells actually... Everytime their big song comes on the radio I cringe and change the station...I dont really change the dial that often either.

The Black Keys are going to be the best Pearl Jam opening of all time. This is literally going to be the perfect concert.

And Band of Horses are incredibly dope as well.