http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Tickets-Pearl-Jam ... 45eed85f3e
"I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
"I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
"Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    edited March 2010
    man for as much as there asking . WoW . i could just sell tickets and live off from them lol :lol::lol:

less then 200 feedback . and they have negatives . there must be like a stub hunt that counts on sections . read there feedback some pissed off people .

or there season ticket holders . of some kind that get them for every show. i would rather hear the bootleg for that much .
    Post edited by Jokertt14 on
  • How do they have the seats listed then... truly f'd up. :evil:
    Pepsi Center - Apr 1 '03, Jul 2-3 '06 | Grant Park - Aug 05 '07 | E Center - Sep 28 '09 | Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27 '09 | Sprint Center May 3 '10 | Scottrade Center May 4 '10 | Alpine Valley - Sep 3-4, '11 | Wrigley Field - July 19, '13 | Pepsi Center Oct 22, '14
  • phungiphungi Posts: 641
    If you own corporate seats at a venue, I suppose you could have reserved seats for all events...
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    True...but at Nationwide there are PSL (personal seat licenses) but you still have to buy the concert tickets seperate. And then there are boxes, but damn $1500...and before they even go on sale???
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i have a feeling Columbus is going to sell out fast . there is alot of buzz about it .
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,975
    jokertt14 wrote:
    i have a feeling Columbus is going to sell out fast . there is alot of buzz about it .
    :shock: :o Shut your mouth!!! Even if I have to sneak in, I'm going. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I guarantee the seller doesnt have the tickets and is just preselling, ala Super Bowl tickets. Sell crappy seats for an extreme price, then buy others that are better at a later date for a much cheaper amount. The buyer gets 'upgraded' and the seller has tons of money to spend on cheaper tickets a few weeks/months down the road.
  • MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    Cant these just be Club Seats ? With those you usually get all events ...
    Look good enough to be ....

Muddy
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    Jesus we're not whining about tickets on ebay already ALREADY are we? ;) Wait until next Saturday afternoon there'll be 7 pages worth.
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    Jesus we're not whining about tickets on ebay already ALREADY are we? ;) Wait until next Saturday afternoon there'll be 7 pages worth.

Wasn't whining, just curious how you sell tickets to a show that hasn't even gone on sale yet
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    The guy is probably a season ticket holder and has those seats already in hand OR, at the very least, the option to purchase them... he'll buy them in that case and sell them to someone on ebay.
  • jokertt wrote:
    man for as much as there asking . WoW . i could just sell tickets and live off from them lol :lol::lol:

less then 200 feedback . and they have negatives . there must be like a stub hunt that counts on sections . read there feedback some pissed off people .

or there season ticket holders . of some kind that get them for every show. i would rather hear the bootleg for that much .

they're

than

their (2)

I hope that helps.