NOBLESVILLE SHOW CAMPING & TAILGATING POLICIES

ZL29ZL29 Posts: 37
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Taken from official website - http://www.livenation.com/venue/verizon ... is-details

Is there camping available?
For designated shows. Please call the venue in advance or see link http://www.vwmccamping.com
Is there a dress code?
Shirt, shoes and pants are required for entry.
Is re-entry allowed?
There will be no re-entry once you have been admitted to this venue.
Can I smoke inside the venue?
Reserved seating is a non-smoking area. Smoking is allowed on the lawn and in the plazas
Are we allowed to tailgate?
Tailgating at VWMC is not permitted
What can I bring?
The venue policy is as follows; snack or picnic food in a 1 gallon, clear plastic zip lock bag; 1 Liter or smaller bottled water which must remained sealed until you have entered the venue (for some shows the caps may be removed per artist request), lawn and beach chairs are permitted so long as the seat bottom is no taller than 9” off the ground (please no tri-fold chairs). Please note: these guidelines are subject to change and are on a show by show basis without notice. Inspections: Guests are subject to bag searches and various levels of screening subject to artist or management discretion. Photography: Point and shoot digital cameras are allowed when approved by the artist. No professional cameras are permitted in the venue. Prohibited Items: Items not allowed in this venue include: aerosol cans and mace, beach balls, frisebees, toys, glass bottles, cans, tall beach chairs, chains, spikes, containers of any kind, coolers, jugs, fireworks, horns, knives, weapons, guns, laser pointers, outside liquor, signs, banners, and pets.
Noblesville '98
Noblesville '00
Cincy '00
WPB '03
Noblesville '03
Cincy '06
Camden II '08
Noblesville '10
Cincy '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,627
    i was there in September and there were people tailgating
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    I was there in September as well and tailgated. It was the first time we did it there though and I was honestly surprised. No one said anything about it. It was a country concert too so it was a completely different crowd.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    live nation is the devil
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    edit

i think u shud be able to modify yer spelling of a post if u dont do it rite