Ten Club Tickets

brese83brese83 Posts: 2
edited March 2010 in The Porch
This is my first year as a member of the ten club. What kind of tickets are usually available for members (floor, 300's, etc). Am I better off buying tickets when they go on sale to the public?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• it depends on dozens of factors, just to name a few:
    - number of fan club members trying to attend the show you're attending
    - number of seats available at the venue in question (ie, how many seats go to venue season ticket holders, etc.)
    - your seniority, which will rank you very low at this point
    -# of shows in the area or region (not very many this time, since there are only 11 dates total). if it's a full blown tour like they did back in 2000, fan club seats get you pretty close b/c the 10c members are spread between all the shows. since there are only 11 this time, 10c members will be traveling to these shows from near and far, which means your seniority hurts you even more.

still, better off getting 10c seats usually.
  • From what I've learned, unless you joined years ago, you'll be paying lots of dollars for shitty seats... which is bull. this is a small tour so that's likely to happen... UNLESS you win the 1 out of a thousand lottery that get you front row, or close to it.

Better off just paying the high dollars to a brother ticketmaster site knowing you're getting good seats.
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    From what I've learned, unless you joined years ago, you'll be paying lots of dollars for shitty seats... which is bull. this is a small tour so that's likely to happen... UNLESS you win the 1 out of a thousand lottery that get you front row, or close to it.

Better off just paying the high dollars to a brother ticketmaster site knowing you're getting good seats.

Odds are better than that... usually at least 10+ pairs in the front row..... times 2nd row, times 9th row, times 10th row....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • brese83brese83 Posts: 2
    From what I've learned, unless you joined years ago, you'll be paying lots of dollars for shitty seats... which is bull. this is a small tour so that's likely to happen... UNLESS you win the 1 out of a thousand lottery that get you front row, or close to it.

This is kind of what I figured. I was in the DMB fan club years ago and I always wound up with lawn tickets.
  • Also part of it is personal preference. I've had great experiences with lawn seats, and for me, the possibility of winning the lottery is a gamble I can't pass up! A friend of mine would rather not go unless they can be close but I like the energy in the back too. Something to think about :D