SNL preview w/Pearl Jam

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited March 2010 in The Porch
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    is jeff checking out fred armistan's ass?
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    norm wrote:
    is jeff checking out fred armistan's ass?
    What is he looking at, exactly?? You may be right... :lol:
  • i think boom, stone, jeff, and matt all look stoned. especially jeff.
  • mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    i think boom, stone, jeff, and matt all look stoned. especially jeff.

I dunno...Stone is just standing there, kind of moving side to side ever so slightly, with his funny smile on his face. Either way, I dig this video, I don't know why, but I find it HIGH-LARRY-US!!
  • mrshock13 wrote:
    i think boom, stone, jeff, and matt all look stoned. especially jeff.

I dunno...Stone is just standing there, kind of moving side to side ever so slightly, with his funny smile on his face. Either way, I dig this video, I don't know why, but I find it HIGH-LARRY-US!!

maybe, who knows. jeff looks like he's trying not to burst into laughter maybe. i find jude law annoying, but i'm glad the whole band is in the promo, including boom.
  • Okay, now I've seen Jude Law but I still don't know who the fuck he is and what he's ever done...

Regardless, yea, Jeff looks like he wants to stomp on that little dudes neck. And why couldn't he address Eddie as Eddie and not "him"?
  • mark my words when the show airs Saturday, you know that split second they show a photo of the band right before the host says "Ladies and gentleman, Pearl Jam?" Since PJ will play at least 2ce, I bet one of those photos will be really cool with the whole group and someone will use it as an avatar on this board.
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M GOING TO THE REHEARSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M GOING TO THE REHEARSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For reals? How does one pull off something like that?

Hats off to you sir
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M GOING TO THE REHEARSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For reals? How does one pull off something like that?

Hats off to you sir

dude, i don't even fucking know. a family friend who is a big fan has a neighbor who works for nbc and pulled some strings.....she literally called me tonight. totally unexpected. giddy like a bitch right now
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,486
    Okay, now I've seen Jude Law but I still don't know who the fuck he is and what he's ever done...

Check out the film AI, by Steven Spielberg. If you're into sci-fi & fairy tales, you'll like this one.