May need to unload an Into the Wild Vinyl

Wrongly AccusedWrongly Accused Posts: 334
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I had a few extra Into the Wild Vinyls I have been holding onto and may need extra cash pretty soon. I didn't want to sell any of these, but due to some circumstances, I may need to sell one. I do not want to name a price, but rather, if anyone is interested, just send/PM your best offer. This is a brand new copy, still in the plastic, with all the extras it came with, including the 7". No tears anywhere along the seams. I could put it on Ebay I guess, but thought someone on here would appreciate it more(and really don't want to put it on there anyway). I had planned on holding onto these and trading them one day(which I will probably do one day with the others). I am also in Los Angeles, so if you wanted to pick it up in person, that would be fine also(if you're in the area). Please let me know in the PM, as it may play a part in who I sell it to.

Also, please save your negative comments if you can find it within yourself to do so. If you cannot, I guess I understand. Again, I am only selling this because I need to, NOT because I want to. Sorry if you do not believe that.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    post a price!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Sorry, didn't feel right doing that. I know what the current value is, and will be honest... I am not going to get rid of it for $25... I am looking for fair value.... the same way someone selling or trading a 98 poster on here would be... if there is no one interested, then it's okay... thought i would put it out here to see if anyone was interested, in case i need to pull the trigger on this... that's all

thanks