Albany news? UPDATE (not PJ)

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited March 2010 in The Porch
From FB for the Times Union Center TODAY 3/15/2010 Could it be that it is 9:00PST like all the other PJ announcements?

Times Union Center
Sorry! We'd like to just tell you and get it over with...haha. We can confirm that this announcement is NOT for Pearl Jam.

Times Union Center Our announcement has been postponed until hopefully this afternoon. There were some last minute changes over the weekend, but we hope to let you know later today.

Times Union Center Concert announcement this coming Monday @ 9AM!

http://www.facebook.com/TUCenter?v=wall
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AndoAndo Posts: 410
    Boom nice work!
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    YAY!!!!!

Any mention on WEQX?
  • loveedloveed Posts: 12
    Could it be?!?!? Oh I hope so!
    I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    Don't get your hopes up
  • pjinlove2pjinlove2 Posts: 18
    Just a concert announcement Monday on the radio. They announced one today (I was sure it was going to be PJ). Sadly it was about Tsntric.
    Nobody would love an Albany show more than me, but its not going to happen...
    This is not 100%, but a friend of mine told me that the concert announcement tomorrow for Albany is going to br Toby Keith... Not PJ.

Hope She's wrong, but I never really had much faith since Albany wasn't on the already released schedule.

May 12th wouldve been perfect too :(
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Times Union Center Our announcement has been postponed until hopefully this afternoon. There were some last minute changes over the weekend, but we hope to let you know later today.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Times Union Center
    "Sorry! We'd like to just tell you and get it over with...haha. We can confirm that this announcement is NOT for Pearl Jam."