Buffalo show/10C Tix questions

TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
edited March 2010 in The Porch
1. It says seats will not be revealed until the start of the show. So, I'm playing ticket roulette and I won't be able to do anything to change it?
2. Are just floor seats available? What about 100's 200's nosebleed?
3. How many seats are available?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    assuming nothing's changed ... tickets are awarded based on seniority (as in the "better" seats) with the first 2 rows being "lottery" rows ... i believe rows 9/10 are lottery as well ..

you won't get your tickets until the day of primarily to deter scalping ...
  • MM276246MM276246 Posts: 1
    Just be happy that you won't be left out all together, I have always had good luck with the fan club tickets even the Philly show on Oct. 31. Only issue i have ever had was I let my membership lapse by 2 months in 2000 and lost out on seniority.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    TheVan218 wrote:
    1. It says seats will not be revealed until the start of the show. So, I'm playing ticket roulette and I won't be able to do anything to change it?

10c tix are distributed based on membership #'s...the lower the # the closer to the stage
    TheVan218 wrote:
    2. Are just floor seats available? What about 100's 200's nosebleed?

the band generally reserves the first 20 or so rows on the floor and the side stage sections
    TheVan218 wrote:
    3. How many seats are available?

depends on the venue/city but generally between 10-20%
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    Alright, thanks everybody. I'm just having first show jitters. This is like my x-mas. :P
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    TheVan218 wrote:
    Alright, thanks everybody. I'm just having first show jitters. This is like my x-mas. :P
    thats sweet- enjoy ! you are going to be so amazed!