Options

Dead Confederate??

jr19jr19 Posts: 338
edited March 2010 in Other Music
anyone heard of these guys. im going to check em out in augusta, ga tonight. have heard a few songs and they sound ok. was wondering how they are live if anyone knows??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I have their wrecking ball album ( i think that is what their last album was called) and i liked it. The album was a grower for me though. It was one of those i listened to it never clicked i put it down for a few months tried it again liked it some put it down for a few more months went back again and i finally came around to it.

Not bad band. I never saw them live though.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Never seen them live but my experience with them has been much like intodeep's. I like em but not exactly a huge fan. I've read good things about their live show though.
    They were at bonnaroo 2008 but I had a conflict and didn't get to see them then
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    I have the EP but haven't got around to picking up the album. They're pretty good but nothing major.

Been a while since i've listened to them to be honest.
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Saw them a few years ago as an opener for the Drive By Truckers. Must have been when there first EP came out. They were decent live, reminded me of a cross between Nirvana and Pink Floyd.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    jr19jr19 Posts: 338
    i picked up the first full album (wrecking ball) and after a few listens i really like the first couple then it tends to get really muddy for me. maybe seeing em live will change that a little. anyway leaving work now to catch em.