St Louis show/party/hotels

mindimindi Posts: 1,858
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Just wanted to post, we are working on it all :mrgreen:
We have the place for the party/fundraiser confirmed,
We're working on hotels to see if we can get a group rate,

I hope to post all the details by Monday/Tuesday at the latest,

If you have any ideas/suggestions please let us know! You can pm me here or my email is mindi_d@sbcglobalDOTnet

Please forgive my lack of using a period, I lost my key this morning :oops:
To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• If you are interested in a hotel group rate, please pm me with either the number "1" or "2". The number of beds required. If possible, please do this by Monday night. This being Friday & having no clue as to the amount of rooms that we need, it is a bit tough to work on anything. Monday......after the KC & STL presale, I'll start calling around to the hotels & start talking with their group sells dept. These people are quick with a quote due to they WANT our business. So, expect something on the group rate come next Wednesday or Thursday. When I got the rate for the Westin in Memphis, the negotiation took about a week. Don't worry about there not being any rooms. The Cards are out of town that week & peak tourism time will not have started. I will start with the Sheraton.......since its just across the street.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down