Boston Tix: Should I Use My 10C Number or Not?

AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Posts: 347
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Is a 419xxx 10C number worth shooting for the 10C sale or the public sale? I'm not worried about securing tickets, I'm worried about getting good seats, which I've only ever done through Ticketmaster and usually get good luck. Good luck with Ticketmaster = 12th Row for Boston II in 2006 and 1st Row behind the stage at MSG II in 2008. But I've never tried my luck with my 10C number and I'm wondering if it'd be worth it, cuz there's always that chance Ticketmaster could fail me, which has also happened before. Any advice from some of you kind folks? Thanks.
492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
2010: Boston
2012: Made in America Philly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Yes of course use your TC # membership for tix. Most likely (ie 95%) you TC will be better then anything you pull up from TM. Plus you got a shot to win the lottery.

No brainer imo.
  • RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Posts: 436
    yea im 427XXX and im going through 10c just to see cause i never have, interested to see what i get. probly will just go ticketmaster for the rollover show though to just get something cheap, unless everything ends up being around the same.
    This could be the day
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    dam boys . 142XXX .. wonder if i should use mine . ;)
    TRobinson wrote:
    probly will just go ticketmaster for the rollover show though to just get something cheap, unless everything ends up being around the same.
    Just go best avail through TM..PJ usually always has the same price for tix, whether on the floor or 300 lvl. At least for areas.
    jokertt14 wrote:
    I hope you get shut out :lol:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    TRobinson wrote:
    probly will just go ticketmaster for the rollover show though to just get something cheap, unless everything ends up being around the same.
    Just go best avail through TM..PJ usually always has the same price for tix, whether on the floor or 300 lvl. At least for areas.
    jokertt14 wrote:

oh thats mean . i will be the guy in the front row smoking bud and drinking beer look for me . lol ;)
    its great when u have two accounts . my G/f and mine . i will have more then one computer fired up . then they added that ten minute thing . no problem . ;)
  • jmuthjmuth Posts: 29
    I am part of the 10C, do I have a 10C number? Do I need to know the number to get tickets off the website?
    edited March 2010
    jmuth7098 wrote:
    I am part of the 10C, do I have a 10C number? Do I need to know the number to get tickets off the website?

no . but u can find it on your Mail they send u . just nice to know were u sit . lol

not sure were to look for your number on the site . someone else might know .
    Post edited by Jokertt14 on
    jmuth7098 wrote:

No, but if you want to know your number for the heck of it go to the home page, then:
    Membership Info
    Red Lukin wrote:
    jmuth7098 wrote:

No, but if you want to know your number for the heck of it go to the home page, then:
    Membership Info

Nice . just like going to school . i was taught . lol ;)
  • jokertt14 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    TRobinson wrote:
    jokertt14 wrote:

oh thats mean . i will be the guy in the front row smoking bud and drinking beer look for me . lol ;)

I'm 63XXX so you will be behind me :D
    Nice . just hope your not that tall . lol :lol:

i had a lower number once . and let it run out . last time i will let that happen .
  • jokertt14 wrote:
    Nice . just hope your not that tall . lol :lol:

no, I'm 5'4"
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    I'm 63XXX so you will be behind me :D

You gonna have a spare? 8-)
  • I'm 63XXX so you will be behind me :D

You gonna have a spare? 8-)

I actually might if I get the 10C tickets. Ask me on Tuesday.