if you are around 229xxx and less than 6 feet

JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
edited March 2010 in The Porch
4 inches..buy your tix from tickemaster... I hate that i have to buy from them but in albany and both msg shows I was 40 rows back on the floor..worst seats in the house.. in columbia where there arent as many fanclub members seat was WELL worth the money.. these are just for the northeast shows.. KC you will probably have great side seats..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    I have a mid 400's number and I was in the back of the floor for Philly. I'm 5'1. I couldn't see shit really, but I had the best time of my life. I would rather be in a 10C section than a general public one any day. Just my opinion...
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    cdp1223 wrote:
    I have a mid 400's number and I was in the back of the floor for Philly. I'm 5'1. I couldn't see shit really, but I had the best time of my life. I would rather be in a 10C section than a general public one any day. Just my opinion...
    Thats funny...

Whats so wrong with the general public??? hehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,797
    How'd u score that with a mid 400s
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    cdp1223 wrote:

400xxx got you floor seats at Philly? Thats odd.
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Thats funny...

Whats so wrong with the general public??? hehehehe

EVERYTHING!!! :lol:
    To the two people who mentioned 400's getting floor seats....
    This was night 3 (on night 4, I believe I would have been in the upper deck judging from where other people with similar numbers were) and the seats were in the row about 7 from the absolute back of the floor. Everyone around me had numbers in the 420's-430's.
  • I got 9th row at philly 4 with a 427,xxx lol
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
    I got 9th row at philly 4 with a 427,xxx lol

Showoff! :lol:
    I have a lower number and was in the wings on night3.......hmmmmmmmmmm
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    I got 9th row at philly 4 with a 427,xxx lol

Showoff! :lol:
    Just saying theres always a chance when u play the lottery.
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I have a lower number and was in the wings on night3.......hmmmmmmmmmm

I think those are generally considered *Better* seats, therefore that's why you would have gotten them. You certainly had a better view than I did. I just still had a great time back in the way back is all I was saying. :D
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    I have a 420XXX and I was on the side wing, great seats. I would never exchange those for the back of the floor 8-)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
    They are.....but that's not how it works, I'm not complaining, just seems odd

that show was better for the record
  • cdp1223 wrote:

Agreed! In 2009 I have 10c seats for the first night (last row of the floor) (my number was 354xxx btw if anyone's curious) and ticketmaster seats for night 2. And I gotta say the seats for night 2 were kinda shitty. No one stood up or did anything, I was one of the few people standing and singing along in my section. In the 10c sections everyone seems really into the show. Just my opinion...
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Yeah, mid 400 range here.. So probably won't even be on the floor.. In Philly I was as far away as possible from the stage with my 10C tix. Straight back dead center second row from the top. Of course I didn't spend a whole lot of time there. I pretty much walked around and through every section, just so the next time I see a show at the Spectrum I would know where I would prefer to sit. ha..Great time looking forward to MSG
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    279xxx got me 4 rows from the very back of the floor for Philly4. The saving grace was being on the aisle, but my poor wife wasn't as fortunate. The crowd was very into it around us though and I was even able to score the setlist from a security guard before PJ came out, so I guess it's all what you make of it. Again, I just felt sorry for my better 1/2, all 5'4" of her ;o(
    10C tix are truly a "luck of the draw" since we were also lottery winners in SLC and honestly had the best seats in the house! I still have Eddie's sweat towel... HAHA
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain