Bistrow, VA

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I heard it's a nice venue. I'm trying for tickets this Wednesday.

I think I can I think I can I think I can travel to the show from DC without breaking the bank. I think I can I think I can I think I can travel to the show from DC without breaking the bank. I think I can I think I can I think I can travel to the show without breaking the bank.

I mean if I have to pay for a hotel room to go to this show, then I may as well try for a different show.

This good-energy chaos definitely adds spice to life, and my life NEEDS SOME SPICE! :)
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MC78498MC78498 Posts: 47
    This is Nissan Pavilion correct? They just switched the sponsor to Jiffy Lube. I wish they booked Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Md. It's a lot nicer. Since we have family near Hartford we are aiming for that show.
    A good compromise, a good piece of legislation, is like a good sentence; or a good piece of music. Everybody can recognize it. They say, 'Huh. It works. It makes sense.'
    Barack Obama
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    chaos- I'm feeling that.
    Its a tough decision to make too cause of the staggering ticket sale times. I don't want to miss KC where I think I've got the best shot but I really want to party with PJ on our 29th anniversary in Hartford, then might as well do Boston if we're there but chances aren't so great there cause demand so high. So maybe try for Cleveland/Buffalo but if I don't get those then I'm out all.
    Chaos
    and we will be breaking the bank but you only live once.
  • WhyGo77WhyGo77 Posts: 113
    Yes - it's the old Nissan Pavilion, just renamed. It is a cool venue but the parking is tough.

Should be a great show.
    "I'll ride the wave, where it takes me..."

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine..."
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125092

Join us. :)

Please spread some positivity!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*