could just breathe

S0nic reducerS0nic reducer Posts: 163
edited March 2010 in The Porch
be a wedding song ? Im getting married in oct and my fiance wants it to be our wedding song .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I don't see why not. My wedding song was Death Cab's "I will follow you into the dark" - Just Breathe is in the same boat. I would encourage it.
    http://twitter.com/DarthSpacegrass
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21 - Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28,29 1996 Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29 - Continental Arena - Sep 08 - MSG - Sep 10,11 1998 Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24,25 2000 MSG - Jun 25, 2008 United Center - Aug 23,24 - Philly Spectrum - October 28,31 2009 PruCenter - May 18 - MSG - May 20,21 2010
  • I would think it would be perfect for a wedding
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • i recommend Quiet Riot's "Love's a Bitch" as a perfect wedding song. But yeah, I guess Just Breathe would be an OK second choice.
  • i recommend Quiet Riot's "Love's a Bitch" as a perfect wedding song. But yeah, I guess Just Breathe would be an OK second choice.
    Lol i was thinking its the end of the world as we know it
  • riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    spoman wrote:
    i recommend Quiet Riot's "Love's a Bitch" as a perfect wedding song. But yeah, I guess Just Breathe would be an OK second choice.

"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is also an excellent choice.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • We got married in October of last year (the weekend of Canadian Thanksgiving), 3 weeks after Backspacer came out. Just Breathe was our song, and it was a perfect :)
  • daryl jamdaryl jam Posts: 104
    I am using "Highway to Hell"
    angels dance on a pin head, just to make room for you and i....
  • We used Finally Forever by Chris Cornell as our wedding song... In retrospect, we should have stuck with Parachutes like we originally planned.
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • Dark StarDark Star Posts: 496
    spoman wrote:
    i recommend Quiet Riot's "Love's a Bitch" as a perfect wedding song. But yeah, I guess Just Breathe would be an OK second choice.

"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is also an excellent choice.

That got a smile out of me.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'm thinking "Pearl Necklace". ZZ Top knows what its about...
  • mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    I dunno, I think just breathe is an awful choice, and an awful song at that. If I was you, I would go some totally post-grunge 90's shit, and use "With Army Wide Open" by the all inclusive, absolutely brilliant CREED!
    ;);)

In all seriousness, it think Just Breathe would be a great song, maybe even The End, but that might be getting too somber for the joyous occasion. There are a few PJ songs that would be nice.
    By the way, congratulations! I'm sure it'll be October before you know it! And another congrats on finding a fiance who likes Pearl Jam as well. If only I, and probably some others here, were so lucky :D
  • I had a buddy who got married with Pantera's "This Love" as his wedding song...

I'm pretty sure Just Breath is acceptable.
    If Adam and Eve had Taco Bell they would have never eaten that filthy fruit...
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    At my first wedding back in 93, I'd already realised the relationship was doomed and resigned myself to a life of depression and regrets. As a huge FUCK YOU to her and all those who were 'encouraging' me to go through with it, i chose 'November Rain' by Guns and Roses. Two years later I'd heard 'rearviewmirror' and got a divorce. Man it would have been cheaper to just no go through with it, but watching a wedding dance with axl singing 'Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change' was almost worth it. :lol:
  • Here I Go Again by Whitesnake is a must.
    Meatloaf: "Two out of three ain't bad" or "Paradise by the dashboard light" hahaha

Cause like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes....

One of the best concert videos ever made. I love this DVD.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    spoman wrote:
    be a wedding song ? Im getting married in oct and my fiance wants it to be our wedding song .

That's a perfect choice!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • spoman wrote:

Thats the same song that we have chosen to be our wedding song, well first dance, so yea i think its a great choice! :D not that we are getting married anytime soon! :evil: :(
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising