Dumb question about ticket sale time

Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I just want to be sure I don't mess up......9:00am PDT is Noon on the East Coast, yeah?
"This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• annenomiesannenomies Posts: 165
    yes
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Depends where you live.
    This one time, I had to wait till the rooster woke us all up just on ticket sale time..... :D;)
  • Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    annenomies wrote:
    yes

Thank you
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Sorry, I thought you were just trying to be funny :? . You know, pretending like you can't tell the time.... :?
  • max8700max8700 Posts: 208
    I live in Michigan, where we are Eastern time and follow daylight savings time, so I know I'm three hours ahead. But aren't there some spots in Indiana that don't follow daylight savings time, which kicks in this weekend? Which would put them only 2 hours ahead after Sunday?
  • Just start refreshing now so you don't miss it.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Born2Jam wrote:
    I just want to be sure I don't mess up......9:00am PDT is Noon on the East Coast, yeah?

wow... look what crawled out of Flo's Hot Dog Stand ;)

Time Zone's haven't changed since you last were on the board ;)
  • Born2Jam wrote:

Really??
    All we know is there is a letter, a porch, people who don't wave, and something about a box or a bag.