Pearl Jam to remake.......Contest

mpgervacempgervace Posts: 62
edited March 2010 in The Porch
The other day as I was driving to work, the Classic Peter Gabriel song Solsbury Hill was on...and I was like, man wouldn't this be a great remake if Pearl Jam did it.....?
So with that said, maybe the band can have a contest where the fans vote on 7 or 10 songs for them to remake...
Can you hear the strumming of Stone and Jeff and Veds vocals, "turning water into wine"....And Boom, keying it out....going boom,boom, boom you can come and take me home...Solsbury Hill
So lets get this Party Started..

Solsbury Hill, Originally done by Peter Gabriel has 1 vote...
Listened since day one when "Ten" was released in 1991...and haven't stopped....
www.mymobileupload.com
Cleveland 94
Cleveland 06'
The Vic in Chicago 07'
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    mpgervace wrote:
    The other day as I was driving to work, the Classic Peter Gabriel song Solsbury Hill was on...and I was like, man wouldn't this be a great remake if Pearl Jam did it.....?
    So with that said, maybe the band can have a contest where the fans vote on 7 or 10 songs for them to remake...
    Can you hear the strumming of Stone and Jeff and Veds vocals, "turning water into wine"....And Boom, keying it out....going boom,boom, boom you can come and take me home...Solsbury Hill
    So lets get this Party Started..

Solsbury Hill, Originally done by Peter Gabriel has 1 vote...

Hey wake up mate! I think you're having a really bad dream :shock:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    i thought this thread was going to be out PJ remaking 'the contest' episode of seinfeld..

stone would go out first.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    "Don't give up" <--get it, peter gabriels song? oh nevermind....
  • DPrival78 wrote:
    i thought this thread was going to be out PJ remaking 'the contest' episode of seinfeld..

stone would go out first.

Boom is master of his domain.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    I want to hear Stone do Father Figure
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    Buffalo Stance by Nenah Cherry.
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat