Ticket Question

wescaddle16wescaddle16 Posts: 106
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Had a little question about the tenclub tickets...my wife and I both have 10 club numbers, hers is older than mine...we are most likely going to a show, and will both buy a pair of tickets each with our numbers...then we will use the seats that are closer to the stage...but I wanted to know if we are allowed to sell the other pair that we have to someone on the message board at the same price?...Is this allowed as long as its the same price it was purchased for, and we are not making a profit as well?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks
Montreal 08-20-1998
Montreal 10-04-2000
Montreal 06-29-2003
New York City 07-09-2003
Montreal 09-15-2005
Toronto 09-19-2005
Quebec City 09-20-2005
Toronto 05-09-2006
Hartford 05-13-2006
Toronto 2009
Hartford 2010
Buffalo 2010
Montreal 2011
Buffalo 2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Had a little question about the tenclub tickets...my wife and I both have 10 club numbers, hers is older than mine...we are most likely going to a show, and will both buy a pair of tickets each with our numbers...then we will use the seats that are closer to the stage...but I wanted to know if we are allowed to sell the other pair that we have to someone on the message board at the same price?...Is this allowed as long as its the same price it was purchased for, and we are not making a profit as well?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks
    u can give your spare couple ticket..for face value..just wait u both score first ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”