anyone else notice Cleveland is on Mother's Day?

hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
edited March 2010 in The Porch
this is gonna cause some wife/Mom problems for many of us...yowzers. Looks like I may be out of Cleveland, or I'll have to drive from Cihcago to indy, back to Chicago that night, have Ma day on Sat, drive to Cleveland from Chitown, and back to Chicago that Sunday night.....work on Monday.....holy shit I am screwed. Looks like just Indy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    me and my bro are debating wheter to take our mother on her 1st pj flight

its his b-day also

imagine my mom :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

its his b-day also

Good idea! Being an older mom I can say she just might get hooked though and want to come along to all the concerts! uh-oh
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    Called my mom right after announcement and told her that we are gonna have to do dinner another day...she completly understood :-) Now have to tell the mother-in-law, haha!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
    pandora wrote:

its his b-day also

Good idea! Being an older mom I can say she just might get hooked though and want to come along to all the concerts! uh-oh

she is in her 60's but lives and acts like a 40 yr old

she actually likes their music ( of course she has had no choice but to listen over the past 20 years) :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Sadly my awesome plans for this show fell through for exactly the reason that it is Mother's Day. :(
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Sadly my awesome plans for this show fell through for exactly the reason that it is Mother's Day. :(
    Sorry :cry::cry:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Sorry :cry::cry:

:wave:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

its his b-day also

she is in her 60's but lives and acts like a 40 yr old

she actually likes their music ( of course she has had no choice but to listen over the past 20 years) :mrgreen:
    I think she'd love then to celebrate with her boys, a birthday and Mothers day, sounds awesome. Boys make Mamas feel so loved :D
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646

its his b-day also

DO IT!

My bro's best friend backed out on him last minute for night 1 in Chicago, so he took our mom with his other 10C ticket. I think our obssession for PJ made her curious, so she was excited to go. For at least a week after the show, all she wanted to talk about was PJ. It was great! :lol:
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
    IwasBit10 wrote:

its his b-day also

DO IT!

My bro's best friend backed out on him last minute for night 1 in Chicago, so he took our mom with his other 10C ticket. I think our obssession for PJ made her curious, so she was excited to go. For at least a week after the show, all she wanted to talk about was PJ. It was great! :lol:

thats awesome 8-)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    For me, it's a wonderful way to spend Mothers Day. :D I will have the whole day with my kids and then drive to Cleveland for the PJ Concert. Of course, my drive is only about 45 minutes away. I can understand those of you who will be traveling much longer - it may be tough.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • lippy002lippy002 Posts: 120
    I will be taking my mother as my 10 club buddy. It will also be my 1st time visiting in about a year so it could not have worked out better. Sorry to those of you its inconveniant
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm a mom, and I'm okay with it being on mother's day. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&