****Official St. Louis Roll Call****

Comments

• DeckDeck Posts: 76
    rssesq wrote:
    Who is getting the hotel deal together for St. Louis. get a block reserved at a close 4 or 5 star.

We're staying at the Drury Inn at Union Station. Seems to be in the heart of everything and close to the arena. A little steep $150 once taxes and all are included but it seems to be a perfect location, and dont have to worry about parking, which is free at the hotel.

Any meet-ups, pre-parties, or after parties? Ive never been to a 10C throwdown... :(
    11/22/93 Little Rock
    07/02/98 St. Louis
    10/12/00 Kansas City
    06/20/09 Memphis (EV)
  • DeckDeck Posts: 76
    actually scratch that. Just read the St. Louis Hotels thread and got in on the Sheraton deal. Cancelled Drury Inn.

$50 a night for the Sheraton. Aint gonna get better than that.
    11/22/93 Little Rock
    07/02/98 St. Louis
    10/12/00 Kansas City
    06/20/09 Memphis (EV)
  • Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    +17.00 to park per day :)
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Evensteven wrote:
    Can we compile suggestions for bars/places of interest for St. Louis and KC?

I got the priceline deals for the Phillips Hotel and the Sheraton. I've read Flying Saucer and some bar-b-que ideas for KC.
    What about st Louis? What good on The Hill?

We've been to Guido's and it is really good!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    pearlhawk wrote:
    Count me in. If I go to Kansas City, this will be my second ever PJ concert. If not, this will be my first. Long time fan, but I haven't been to any concert since 1993 (at the ripe age of 10). I'm starting to get out more :D. My id is 438,XXX, anywhere in the building is more than fine, but of course the closer the better.

I'm coming from Iowa as well, STL will be my 2nd show ever...coming from Dubuque..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    I'm there +1!!!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • j_web18j_web18 Posts: 186
    Evensteven wrote:
    Can we compile suggestions for bars/places of interest for St. Louis and KC?

I got the priceline deals for the Phillips Hotel and the Sheraton. I've read Flying Saucer and some bar-b-que ideas for KC.
    What about st Louis? What good on The Hill?

Just about everywhere is good on the Hill. Charlie Gittos is one of the best but a little pricey (the one on the Hill, not downtown). Cunetto's is a cheaper alternative but really good as well (no reservations accepted though).

Some of the best bars in STL aren't within walking distance to Scottrade. In fact, if there isn't a baseball game downtown really sucks. Soulard is a neighborhood that is a short cab ride way. There is a bar there called McGurks that has an amazing beer garden. Also, although it is a $25 cab ride from downtown, The Loop is another area that offers lots of bars, shops, and live music.
    4-22-2003 St Louis, 10-5-2004 St Louis, 5-16/17-2006 Chicago, 6-24-2006 Cincinnati, 8-5-2007 Lollapalooza, 6-14-2008 Bonnaroo, 8-22-2008 EV Chicago, 6-18-2009 EV Nashville, 8-23/24-2009 Chicago, 9-21-22-2009 Seattle, 5-4-2010 St Louis, 5-7-2010 Indy, 7-1/2011 EV St Louis, 9-3-2011 Alpine, 7-19-2013 Wrigley
  • PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    Im in... Anybody taking the 1:30am Megabus back to Chicago?
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • I'm really hoping to be there, dang these adult responsibilities....
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I hope to make the trip from Chicago for this show and KC, 1st things 1st, I need a seat buddy! I see some peeps did good work on priceline, so I know a hotel will be reasonable :D
  • Yippee - add Inside_job_IN and DreamOfAngels to the list! We have watched these tickets sit for too long and finally have given in. It will be an all night drive but.. making the sacrifice for PJ!!! I'm so excited!
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    I'm there +1
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • This is a show I would have made without a doubt if we didn't have two, little kids. Back in the day we would travel to the coasts for shows and now it's very tough to make as many as we used to. We'll be going to KC as we can do an overnight drive up and such for that one but this one just doesn't look like it's going to happen, unfortunately.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • I was wondering if anyone knows what the seating is going to be like for the shows? I'm trying to decide if we can take my little boy with us to St. Louis, but I'm not sure how a kid would do if we are lucky enough to get floor seats and they happen to be general admission. (How awesome would it be if he could say his first concert was Pearl Jam?) Any thoughts would be very helpful, thank you!
    fade away...

• mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Well I have been waiting to make an "official" post about the party, as far as I know they are going to let me organize it, but I haven't really heard yet. I know they are all busy, so hopefully I'll know soon!
    Anyway it's going to be at here as far as I know http://www.maggieobriens.com/
    Maggie O'Briens
    2000 Market Street
    St. Louis, MO 63103

I am going to the Kansas show too but I hope to be back here in STL early enough to get there and set up by 2ish.
    Melissa(ozarkcoolchic) has been helping me plan and Joe(STLJOE) got the place for us.
    If anyone has any ideas to make this party even better, pm me or Melissa. Or my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mindi_d@sbcglobal.net">mindi_d@sbcglobal.net</a><!-- e -->
    And donations for the raffle would be really wonderful!
    Also as far as I know we'll be raising money for TTTS twin to twin transfusion syndrome. One of my twins passed away on New Years Eve 2008 when she was just 3 from complications of TTTS. I would love to get some really great donations so we can raise a lot of money and awareness for TTTS!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    My wife & I will be there! Seeing PJ & celebrating our anniversary (5/5/05). I mentioned St Louis, she suggested St Lucia. We worked it out ;), I owe her BIG TIME :mrgreen: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    My wife & I will be there! Seeing PJ & celebrating our anniversary (5/5/05). I mentioned St Louis, she suggested St Lucia. We worked it out ;), I owe her BIG TIME :mrgreen: .
    St Louis has soo much fun stuff to do, and a lot of it is FREE!!!!!

I need to remind my daughter to make a list of neat stuff to see and do.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Oceans 98Oceans 98 Posts: 232
    Im in for KC/STL, 177xxx. See ya there!
    St. Louis 07/02/98, St. Louis 10/11/00, New York 07/08/03, New York 07/09/03, Chicago 05/16/06, Chicago 05/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/06, Bridge School 10/22/06, Chicago 07/05/07, Chicago 07/24/09, Kansas City 05/03/10, St Louis 05/04/10, PJ20 09/03/11, PJ20 09/04/11, Chicago 07/19/13, St. Louis 10/03/14, Ohana 09/24/21 (EV/Earthings), Ohana 09/25/21 (EV/Earthlings), Ohana 09/26/21, Nashville 09/16/22, Louisville 09/17/22, St. Louis 09/18/22, Oklahoma City 09/20/22

• rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    marigold wrote:
    I was wondering if anyone knows what the seating is going to be like for the shows? I'm trying to decide if we can take my little boy with us to St. Louis, but I'm not sure how a kid would do if we are lucky enough to get floor seats and they happen to be general admission. (How awesome would it be if he could say his first concert was Pearl Jam?) Any thoughts would be very helpful, thank you!

If you have tenclub tix they will not be GA seats.
  • I'm there!!! My hubby, son and me, it's my 5-year old's first concert and bday, he's going to be the coolest kid around,lol!
    fade away...

• marigold wrote:
    I'm there!!! My hubby, son and me, it's my 5-year old's first concert and bday, he's going to be the coolest kid around,lol!
    Just don't put the 5 yr old on your shoulders so he can see above the adults and then the others behind you can't see.
  • Count me in. I`ll be there
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited March 2010
    Count me in :D
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • marigold wrote:
    I'm there!!! My hubby, son and me, it's my 5-year old's first concert and bday, he's going to be the coolest kid around,lol!
    Just don't put the 5 yr old on your shoulders so he can see above the adults and then the others behind you can't see.

Yeah, don't worry, I'm not that kind of jerk, but I've been behind them before :? lol
    fade away...

I finally got this up today! So please come over there and RSVP so I can give the bar a sort of head count.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=126793
  • marigold wrote:
    marigold wrote:

Yeah, don't worry, I'm not that kind of jerk, but I've been behind them before :? lol
    Great! Then, with that said, I can't wait to meet you all in STL :)
  • Adam HewettAdam Hewett Posts: 120
    i'll be coming up from oklahoma!

any other okie's coming up?
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I used to live in Edmond..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • CF181594CF181594 Posts: 73
    I live in St. Louis and will be there as well as KC!!...I have not seen them since the vote for change tour in 2004 at the Fox.